Chapter 31

Liam and I were sitting on the floor of my room, packing. Yup, I’m moving back to England. I don’t know if I’ll regret it or not but you only live once. Niall hasn’t been over since he might Ella. Brit probably told him that she wasn’t his. I really don’t care what he does, I know I love him but he is one that told me to leave. I left and I don’t plan on crawling back.

“So, I’ll get someone to ship your stuff to my house in England.” Liam said when I was looking at an old photo. “What’s that?” he asked. “Nothing,” I slid it in my pocket and stood up. “Well, most of the stuff I actually need is packed. I smiled at him. “Ella needs to get up from her nap and we can head the airport.” I walked out of the bedroom and went upstairs to check up on them. Taylor and Shelby were playing in my office. Ella was fast asleep in her bed.

“Mummy” Shelby said when I walked into the office. “Yes, dear?” I kneeled down to be eye level. “Can Ella share a room with me?” she asked. “Wouldn’t you want your own room?” I asked her. “Yeah, but I’d to share to” she smiled. She smiled like Liam, there were few things you can Liam in her. She mostly looked like a mini me thought. “Well, I can by a bunk bed and once and while you can’t go a sleepover” I smiled at her. She nodded her head and went back to the computer.

Liam hands rest on the shoulders, which made jump. “You’re so jumpy,” he chuckled. “Well, sorry” I laughed with him. “I think Ella, just woke up,” turned me to walk down the hall. I opened the door to see Ella crawling out of bed. “Mommy,” it’s weird to hear my little girl voice when I was just talking to Shelby. Two completely different accents. “Yes,” I smiled at her. “I’m ready.” She giggled. “She laughs like Niall. A lot” Liam chuckled. “Okay honey. Let’s get going” I added turning to Liam.

We all packed into a SUV. “Mommy. I scared” she looked up at me. “It’s okay.” I smiled at her reassuring her. “Is daddy going to be there?” she asked. I didn’t want to talk about Niall. “Yes,” Liam answered for me. I looked out my window. Bye Florida, again.

The ride, no one was talking. All I heard was Ella, humming to her iPod. Liam would chuckle once and a while. “What’s so funny?” I asked. “She looks like you. Always listening to music” he chuckled out. “Mummy? You like music?” Shelby questioned. “I toured with your dad once. That’s about it” I explained. “Really!” Shelby was hyper. “Why don’t you still?” she asked. I shrugged me shoulders.

We arrived at the airport; we all had backpacks on our backs. Liam was holding Taylor’s hand, Taylor was holding Shelby’s, Shelby was holding Ella’s, and Ella was holding mine. This will be the first time Ella; will have an encounter of paparazzi.  I ended up picking her up and holding on to Shelby’s hand. I already know what the press is going to say.

We were yelled questions and we finally got to our gate. Where we saw Brit and Niall in the corner. Niall was about to get up and come say hi but Brit pulled him back down. I sighed. Ella saw him and waved at him. I knew she was excited to see him but he couldn’t walk over. “Hey, Ella, wanna hear a joke?” Taylor asked. “Sure,” she giggled. “What do you call a fake noodle?” he asked. “What?” she asked seriously. “An Impasta” he chuckled out. She started to die laughing. I mixture of me and Niall laugh.

Niall eyes shot over at her laughing. Ella was always laughing and always humming or singing. She was equally me and Niall. Liam looked at me, when I started to giggle a bit to the joke. “You okay?” he asked me. I nodded my head. Liam walked over to the seat next to me and sat down. “It’s not his fault” he said into my ear. “I know” I whispered. “I’m sorry” he said, he kissed my cheek and leaned back.

Ella was wiggling in my lap. I let her go, she started to sing to the song was listening to. Which was, over again. Niall walked over finally and sat closer. He left Brit behind. Ella’s voice was good for a 2 year old. She didn’t miss one word. I was the only one to hear her sing before. Liam, Niall, Taylor and Shelby never have they watched her sing.