4

disclaimer : english is not my 1st language,
sorry for the wrong spelling & grammar.

eunwoo, are you gonna stand there or help me pick up these boxes??" eunwoo's mother shouted.

eunwoo giggle and help his mother out. since they just moved here a couple days ago , there are a few boxes that they didnt open yet.

"why did we bring so many stuff mom? i want our house to be minimal you know? its so stuffy in there , i can't even breath" eunwoo mumble

his mother slapped his arm , eunwoo screamed in pain.

"can you be grateful? atleast we have a house to stay. after what he did to us. shut your mouth and help me unbox ."

eunwoo sighed. his mother is right. he should be grateful. but he still mad him . because of him, his mother had to live like this. he felt sorry for his mother.

-

eunwoo  decide to get some fresh air, luckily, about 20 meter from his house ,  there is a park where peope can chill & do physical activities.

"im so sick of this fake love~" eunwoo hummed to a song .  he play with his phone as he walk, until he bummed into someone .

eunwoo immediately catch that person from falling with his two hand. eunwoo look at that person—it was the girl who helped him. their eyes met each other and they did an eyecontact for a few sec until the girl  pulled her hand from eunwoo's hand.

" im sorry , i didnt see you" eunwoo said ,

"it's ok. just don't play with your phone if you're walking . it's dangerous for everyone including you. sorry too." the girl smiled at left eunwoo.

eunwoo look at the girl as she walked away. she so heavenly beautiful. 

"what is your name?" he monologue.

-