Chapter 10: The Dark Bull

—— Author——

After the whole fight and rescue; Titania and Leon still haven't found the jackass who's responsible for all of this bullshit. Titania wanted to know the truth so bad. She begged Leon to take her to her father.

" Please, Leon."

And Leon was telling her that it was too dangerous. That if she was cornered that he won't be able to save her without giving her father an actual reason to start a war. He knew that Titania will again despite his warnings go to her father again. He kissed both of his mom and sister then left with Titania.

They teleported to the front of Titania's house and Leon kissed her before dissolving into a mist.
Titania was now outside all by herself.

—— Titania's POV ——

"It's now or never." I'm scared shitless right now. What if mama doesn't love me anymore and what if my dad really was about to kill Leona just to get to me or even worse kill Leon. Now everything is playing back in my head. What would've happened if I never kissed Leon? What would've happened if I'd just refused Leon's ride to school and walked. Would all of this happened or not? I don't regret anything that happened and I never will.

I built up the courage and rang the doorbell.

No ones home.

After five minutes of waiting outside it started to rain. I rang the doorbell again in hope that someone was inside.

Nothing.

I walked towards the front window someone was inside and I could make it out to be my dad. Why is he on the...oh no...

I kicked the door open and ran over to my father who was now on the ground unconscious. I shook and cried out for my dad to wake the fuck up. I took my phone out and called 771 for an ambulance. They came in ten minutes and we all rushed to the hospital.

"We're losing him!"

Please don't let this happen. Please.

After  two hours a doctor came outside and walked towards me with a sad, worried expression.

He shook his head.

I fell to the ground and cried as loud as I can. Why?!

He may have done wrong in the past but nobody deserves to die and my dad is one of the individuals who deserved a second chance. The doctor handed me a letter and told me that it was with him and that it had my name on it.

I opened it and cried even harder if it was even logically possible.

Dear Titania,

I'm so sorry for everything that I've done. If you are reading this know that I just wanted the best for you like any other father with their child. When your mother died I lost the most important part of my life and a half of my heart.

You reminded me of your mother every single day. You and your mother were my life and joy. I wasn't able to be there for your mom before she died because I was in a coma and when I came out of it I didn't want you to stress about me anymore. I told a maid to tell you that I was at work. I made sure that you were protected throughout your whole life.

I really don't have that much time because I am aware that I was poisoned by a person I so foolishly trusted. When you left all I wanted to do was to find you again and wrap you in my arms. You are a Bull and you are my heir. I give you my blessing. Make sure that Tray looks after you. Tell him he's the son that I've always dreamed of having and that he is not adopted he's my son.