Chapter 17: Knees

Ceil and I have been dating for 2 years now

Ceil and I have been dating for 2 years now. He's the best thing that could've ever happened to me. Whenever my Queen responsibilities were too much for me he'll come and make me feel better again. He takes care of me when I'm sick. He knows how to cook and he's a great cuddler. I make sure to always be by his side
too and we take care of each other.

He can be a bit protective too but that what makes him absolutely adorable. I'm trying to get ready for our anniversary today. I still can't believe that Theodora hooked me up. I straightened my curly hair and put on a rose gold dress on.

He opened my door and smiled at me.

"Hey gorgeous."

"Hey to you too." I laughed at him and he just picked me up to his level then kissed me. I kissed him back and when we finished he smirked at me.

"You like to play with me too much." I pointed out but pretended to be angry.

"If I do continue to kiss you then how will we go on our anniversary date."

"You've got a point. Let's go!" We left the front doors and drove to a park. It was close to the cemetery and but I couldn't see my parents. We hoped out the car and picked up our blanket and picnic basket.

We sat down and chatted but I swore I heard the bushes rustling. After a while, Ceil stood up and held my hand. Once I was upon my two feet ,he started to cry. I asked him if he was ok and he said okay.

"Titania. I loved you ever since we first met. Ever since you first employed me. When you asked me out I was so happy. I almost hade a panic attack when you danced with me that night. You helped me find courage and helped me with my confidence. Every time we kiss it feels like my first time all over again. You made this broken orphan...complete. We're a team. I hope I get to feel that every single day for the rest of my life."

"We're you going with this Ceil?" He did the most shocking thing ever. He knelt down before me and I started the cry.

 He knelt down before me and I started the cry