Chapter 21: The new king(3)

——Titania POV———

It's hard to walk in a dress that you had to get in a larger size because your pregnant.

—Flashback——

"Ughh I don't feel so good." I cried to my friends. We were at Starbucks and I dashed towards the bathroom and started pucking in one of the stalls.

A friendly knock was on the stall door and I opened it to see Victoria holding a pregnancy test.

"No no no no no... I'm not pregnant."

"Listen Titi. You know us Virgos can sense a pregnant woman miles away and right now my radar is aiming at you." She held my hair back as I continued to puke all of my lunch in the toilet. She continued.

"When was the last time you had sex with Ceil?" She looked at me once I composed myself.

"Last night why?"

"Check the trash can and see if their a broken condom anywhere."

I did as she said and waved her and the rest of my friends goodbye. We were at Starbucks to discuss the dresses the bridesmaids will wear. I like it.

All of them are my favorite color

All of them are my favorite color. I reached home then searched the trash can for any broken condom. Low and behold a fuck broken special made condom. I face palmed myself. How could I've not felt it in me?!

——End of flashback——

Here I am now. Sitting on my throne in front of dozens of people.
The trumpets roared and both large doors opened. In walked the love of my life. He made his way closer to me and winked at me. I blushed hard and everyone could She my flushed face. Everyone awed at our little moment.

The bishop smiled at us then turned back to Ceil.

"Here we are to coronate a new king. Ceil Alexeev, do you swear to, protect your people and lead an example? Do you swear to always put your people before anything, no matter how important it may be?"

"I swear."

The bishop grabbed Ceil's crown then placed it on Ceil's head.

" Meet your new king!"

"ALL HAIL KING CEIL!!" I smiled at Ceil as he turned and stepped forward towards me. I stood up and held his hand. We turned to greet our audience.

"We would be honored if everyone will be present for our wedding at noon." I spoke using all my confidence. I received cheers of approval and with that Ceil and I walked down the royal carpet hand in hand. Once outside the room, we were immediately separated to get ready.

"Your so pretty pregnant." Victoria beamed.

"Vic don't you think that's something you should say when she's not struggling to put on her dress." Camilla said while helping me put on my dress.

"Sorry."

The were all in their bridesmaids dresses already. Charlotte did my hair and Sofia did my makeup. Everyone had a role. The rest were trying to make sure that the boys were getting ready.

" Done." We all sighed in relief. I walked in my heels all the way to the limousine. We all hopped in and drove to the park we're Ceil proposed. I could see my mom and dad floating over everyone's head.

My bridesmaids went and hooked hands with each of the groomsmen. Once all of them walked on the isle it was my turn. Everyone stood up and the music came on. I walked down only looking at Ceil with my dad at my side. He's all I could see. His green eyes were memorizing. It was like I was in a trap.

I linked hands with Ceil and I was panicking. I was scared. Nervous. I couldn't look at Ceil without feeling like jumping on him.

"You May Now say your vows."

ALREADY!!

"The first time I saw you. I was like woah he's hot. I never thought much of it until my sister in law urged me on giving you a chance. Boy am I glad she did. I look at you and see children and wrinkles together. I love you and I know you feel the same."

"I loved you since the first time I saw you in the army's tent. You were so strong, stubborn and you held so much pride. I wished that I could be like you. I dreamed of waking up to you every morning. Now here I am. I love you and never forget that."

Awwww he's so sweet. I'm about to have a cavity.

"Do you, her royal highness take Ceil Alexeev to be your lawfully wedded husband through sickness and health. Till death do you part?"

"I do."

"Do you, his royal highness, take Titania Bull as your lawfully wedded wife through sickness and health till death do you part?"

"I do."

"The rings." The twins walked over and gave each of us our rings. We took each other's hand and placed it both of our index fingers.

"I now pronounce you husband and — you may continue to kiss the bride."

Everyone laughed at Ceil's gesture and then all of the bridesmaids and groomsmen lit their sparklers and held them high.

The after party was the best

The after party was the best. So much laughter and drinks. I had to remind Ceil that I'm pregnant to avoid him hurting our little boy.

 I had to remind Ceil that I'm pregnant to avoid him hurting our little boy

We met as acquaintances and left as newlyweds.

A dream come true.