Chapter 16: Moving On

—Two years later—

"Your highness. Today marks the anniversary of your father's death. Would you like to visit his resting place?" My butler Ceil informed me and I stood up and I made my way over to him. He stood straight and he towered me at the height of 6'8. I was 5'5 even in my heels I still had to look up at him.

"Ceil I've told you before, call me Titania and you don't have to be so tensed around me

"Ceil I've told you before, call me Titania and you don't have to be so tensed around me. I'm 19 ,you don't have to be so tensed around me." It's true that I've become queen at 17 but he's 22. We're close in age.

"Let's go see my father Ceil and make sure to inform my brother of my whereabouts please." He nodded his head and began to walk out of the throne room. I finished the remaining of my documents. My door open and my little niece came running towards me. I opened my arms for the hug and received two little muffins.

Tray has been busy. Even though he's my head guard and war commander he still made time for his wife and twins. Meet Tyler and Thea. They're so cute.

They were already dressed

They were already dressed. Next walked in my sister in law and Tray.

"Hi hi hi!" Her name is Theodora. She's tall and pregnant. We our way to our limousine and made our way to the gravesite. I held a bouquet of tulips and we made our way over to the grave. Soon we stood in front of him.

It's funny how any royals or anybody married into our little family can see the past generations but as ghosts.

"My babies!" My mom was flying around us and sorta giving us hugs. I forgave my dad.He's next to my mom and trying to kiss Tray's kids on their heads. My mom finished her little sugar rush then went over to give Theodora a motherly hug.

"Its so good to see you all again."
Both my mom and dad said in unison.

" Hi grammy.Hi grampy" The twins greeted their grandparents. My dad smiled but tried to hide it right after. I saw you dad I saw you.

We talked and chatted. Me and dad were just mostly chatting about the kingdom. Eventually,after 
3 hours our limo came back and we said our goodbyes then went back home.

It's just me and Theodora in the living room chatting.

"So... when are you gunna have a boyfriend?" All the kool-aid I hade in my throat was immediately caught up and I was chocking.

"I don't need one.Thank you." I said still trying to gasp for air.

"I was just saying. Ceil is looking quite well in his uniform."

"Hush! Your unbelievable I swear!"

"You love us."

"Nah he only sees me as queen."

" Your unbelievably naive. He stares at you with passion filled eyes."

"Ok I'll go ask him out!" I stood up and walked towards the library. I saw Ceil sitting down with stacks of books him. I tapped his shoulder and he bolted out of his seats.

"Your — Titania is everything okay?"

" Yeah. I just wanted to know if you'll be interested in getting some lunch with me." I looked at him and his eyes instantly shot open and all I saw was happiness.He immediately stood up.

"I'll love too." He was so excited. "How about some dinner at a restaurant? I'll drive you! Can we go today?" I hade to place my finger softly against his lips. I couldn't even understand him anymore.

"Tonight 8. You'll drive." I kissed him on his cheek then left to go prepare. He's cute.

I straighten my hair then did my makeup. I wanted that natural look. I grabbed a black jumpsuit with a cut in the middle covered with mesh.It did reveal cleavage. I look like fire. It's 8:00 pm now and 
Ceil was at my door still starting at me for 15 minutes.

 It's 8:00 pm now and  Ceil was at my door still starting at me for 15 minutes

"Are you okay?" Now I'm worried.

" Yeah, yeah. Let's go oh and here." He wrapped a pearl necklace around my neck. I thanked him and we made our way towards a black Mercedes. He opened the door for me the jogged his way to the drivers seat.

— During date—

We were chatting and having a hell of a good time until a certain old snake came in. We went to the bar after the date and we're sitting down when I saw him enter. I don't even care. I turned my head the other and my song came on.

"OMG this is my song!" I pulled Ceil towards the dance floor and started to move my hips to Level Up. I pulled Ceil closer to me and started to my way on his body. I bend down my ass facing towards him. He finally built up the courage to put his hands on my hips. I wrapped my arms around his shoulders. Wining, grinding and tweaking. Then the song turned off.

The dj spoke in his mike.

"All you fine masitas stay on the dance floor. It's a dance off female edition."

The men walked off the dance floor leaving me with 15 other girls.

"3-2-1 dance!"

And with that Dura came on. Theses girls are good but they still need work. It was my turn to step forward. I was in heels so imma have to hold back. The bass drop and so did my ass. I grabbed my hair and placed it on my shoulder. I started to tick tock. I dropped in a spilt then started tweaking on the ground still in my split. I sexually made my way up. I went from wine to popping. I did a 360 on my heels then death dropped. The whole club erupted. I won and Ceil came and hugged me. I liked his warmth.

A jealous Leon glared at us so and started to make his way over. I grabbed Ceils hand and started to run to our car. We hoped in and I drove this time. We were out of Leon's sight.

"Your a great dancer."

"It's in my blood. You weren't bad yourself Casanova."

"So umm do you want to go out more as boyfriend aaand g "

"I'll love too." I kissed him on the lips then made my way to my room. Showered. Put on my pjs then went to sleep.

I moved on.

And I'm never going back.