Chapter 15: Wounded

—Leon's POV——

I'm so torn. I have mom and little sister that I have to look after and my people. Then on the other hand there's sweet cakes. I think it was a good idea to break things off with her. I really hate that after all of this time I was away she never tried to contact me once. She must have given up on talking to her controlling dad.

"Sir you have an invitation to the Bulls coronation." I thanked the messenger and began to read the information in the card.

"You are courtly incited to our coronation. We will be crowning our first ever queen on the throne.
Royal families will have a seat of homer in the front of the throne room.

Date: May 31,2018.
Time: 12:00 pm

It will be an honor to see you there."

So while I'm here, breaking to a point of insanity, she decides to become queen. She didn't even tell me the news personally. I know what to do. I'm going to crash a party but first I need a tuxedo. I went to my closet and grabbed a tuxedo out and laid it out on my bed. Since this is in two days I might as well get ready and I'm going to need a perfect gift too.

 Since this is in two days I might as well get ready and I'm going to need a perfect gift too

——> At the coronation

The trumpets roared and the two corridors opened. In walked the most beautiful girl I've ever seen. With her golden dresses and the silver designs reflecting the chandelier lights. She looked over my way but didn't seem to notice me at all. The bishop went on with the ceremony and the whole room erupted.

" ALL HAIL QUEEN TITANIA!" She walked down and out the doors. I wanted to go after her but a hand gripped my arm. I turned around to see Adam, Sam, Aiden and the quads. Everyone seemed to be here.

"My man what you doing here." Logan asked.

"Just chilling." I replied.

Adam grabbed me by the ear and whispered.

"Dude don't go after her. You already broke her heart." He glared at me. This is a new for Adam. He always take advantage of girls and uses them like chess. I disregarded his statement and just walked towards the ballroom. I can't be bothered with this shit.

I just want to stay in the garden. After a while, I heard heels hit the pavement. I turned and saw a certain queen in her thoughts. I touched her shoulder she seemed to shiver at my touch. I love that I still have that effect on her. She turned around to face me and her hopeful eyes turned into hatred.

"Hey sweet cakes. It's been a while. You didn't even call me to see what was going on." I stated. She was tensed.

" Piece of shit."

"What?"

" You piece of shit! All you cared was about yourself. You always try to take advantageous me. You never let me feel like this whole facade is over. Even when we were kinds. You'll say you'll love me on day then the next you once again kicking me. Have you no shame."She ended making me mad in the progress.

"You're one to talk after all the times I waited for you to contact me you never did then here you are now queen!"

" My dad died. What else do you want me to say? That I'm sorry for mourning over my dead father? That I'm sorry for not putting you better my own family." She started crying then began to walk of them stopped.

"And last time I checked you broke us apart. You have no part in my life other than royal business and contracts. Goodnight Leon Lion."

What just happened?

I didn't even get to give her the ring.