Chapter 6 :Rebels

——Charlotte's POV——

I haven't seen or heard from my cousin in weeks and to be honest I'm worried. I know that her dad is strict and manipulative. My dad, Titania's own dad brother is scared of his older brother. He warned me to never get him angry. He knows how things are for Titi and I think he's hiding something from me.

"Anything from Titi yet?" All of us are worried. I can't pin anything on Leon because he's been at school too. He's hiding something and I know what it is. I have the ability to see the truth in a person's eyes. It's not useful in battle so it not actually recognized as an ability.

I've hade enough!

I on my way home and when I stepped in I can hear my dad shouting through his phone.

" What ?! Why do you think I know where your child is Tyrell?!" My dad seems pissed. He always thought of Titi as a daughter and I thought of her as a sister all the time.

Pause

"Are you fucking kidding me? She's just a child!"

Pause

"This is all your fault!"

Pause

" So what if she made a contract with a lion?"

Pause

"Things have changed! You don't have to force her into marriage just let the child be!"

Pause. I couldn't bear it anymore. I cried and cried. She really did runaway. All because of this stupid rules. I can't stand it!

I walked up to my dad and grabbed his found with my uncle still on the line.

" You really don't get it do you. You can't control a person's personality or force someone into not following their heart. Let me tell you old man that whatever kind of relationship you had with Titi is gone. She ran away because of you and your old beliefs. The world is evolving and you just need to pull your head from your ass and open your eyes!"
I spoke with a horse voice because I was crying towards the end with sadness filling my voice.

Pause

"Goodnight sir and I hope you think about all the mess you've caused." I finished off and handed the phone back to my dad only to hug him and crying till I couldn't cry anymore. Once I was done my dad cupped my face and kissed my forehead.

"Thank you daddy."

"No problem. If you ever have to tell me anything know that I will love you for you."

This time I was able to look at him and to see the pain and dried up tears on his face made me hug him one more time before going to my bed and cried all night long. I should tell the girls tomorrow.

****************

You better believe the first people to know were my girls and the boys. We've gotten close to them and forgot about the whole pool incident. They were the same as me. The only person the cry in front of us was Vic; she is like the innocent baby in the squad. None of us could bear this until I turned to see a stone faced Leon. He can hide it now. His face held guilt and amusement.

"Leon. Can we talk in private?"

"Sure"

We walked out the music room.

"What is it Charlie ?"

"You know and I'll give you time to tell me on your own. Know this, do not cross me." I said with anger dropping from my aura.i walked back inside and with time we made a plan.