Epilogue 1

——7 years later——

"Arian! Where are you?!" My mom was calling me

"Arian! Where are you?!" My mom was calling me. She was carrying my little brother in her hands. When she found me she looked at me in amazement. I looked up to see that everything in my room was in the air. They were all dancing like in my dream.

"Adrian. Wow. It's time for family movie night so don't take to long Okay sweetie." I nodded my head yes. She dodged all of floating objects. She kissed me on my head then walked out. I told the objects to go back in their places and they obeyed. I walked out of my room and ignored all of the constant stares from the maids and butlers. I walked to the living room and saw all of my family members there waiting for me.

My cousins came and hugged me.

"Happy birthday Adrian." They both lifted me I a big group hug. My dad picked me up a gave me a hug as well.

"My little man is now 8 huh. I never thought that I could age so handsomely." I rolled my eyes then laughed when my mom slapped my dad over the head.

"I love you guys."

THE END

————————————————

Comment to me telling me if I should or should not continue with this series. It will be part two of this book but based of Adrain Bull point of view.

Thank you for reading.

Vote

Comment

Follow

Bye bye my gumdrops 😘😘😘😘