Part Three: Time and Growth

Author's Note:

I wrote the following introduction, initially, as a personal note that was not supposed to appear on the book but while putting this book together, I figured that this would be the perfect introduction to the happiest stage of my journey thus far...
So without further ado:
Welcome to Time and Growth.
_____________________________________

In all the time I spent writing about finding myself and being aware of myself, I unlocked a new stage in my psyche.
This stage came along when I welcomed growth into my life... This growth came with time, which is why I decided to call this stage of my life "time and growth".
Without time and without growth, I wouldn't have reached this point in my life.
I came to realise that this stage or point in my life was a result of all the hurt, pain and all the nonsense I have ever felt.
This stage was and is the happiest I have ever been, and that happiness came with growth.

It's kind of hard to put into words, but I feel more empowered than ever.
I feel more in control than ever.
I feel like this is my time to shine and flourish.
And it will be a massive injustice if I let this stage pass me by without me leaving a mark on my own life and me finally feeling fulfilled.

The day I unlocked "time and growth" was the day I decided to take a break from everything around me and focus on myself.
I grew when I gave myself attention.
I glowed when I gave myself some TLC.
I became happy when I allowed time to work it's charm and bring growth my way...
You see, writing this, I felt like a flower. Because a flower needs attention, it needs time, it needs TLC, it needs light, it needs some good to grow and that's exactly what time alone gave me.

This is my life and it is a progression, and right now I am progressing in all aspects.
I've waited for so long for this day. A day with moments of happiness and signs of evolving.
It is time for growth and I will not, in any way, hinder happiness on its way to me.✨