The Y/ns

Y/n 002's pov

Location: Somewhere in Russia

'Mrs white it was very nice of you to let me share your cabin, I am very thankful' I say huddling up to the cackling flames. I didn't know where to go once I had stolen a portal gun from one of the Ricks I had attacked at the Factory. I needed a quite place to fix the gun while I kept warm. This was my last stop before the portal gun ran out.

Mrs white puts down the stick she used for the fire and sat at her sofa enjoying the sight of me huddling next to her fire place.

'I need to leave here soon the Citadel police forces could be on my back any time soon' I just prayed there was at least a little juice left in the gun just in case.

I was glad to still have my emotions in motion, I at least felt human, not like those other Y/ns who were nothing but zombies.

Mrs White leaves the sofa to check the windows one more time. She gasps.

'P-POLICE!!' She shouts to me in her thick Russian accent. I flinch and grab the large eskimo coat Mrs white let me have. 'QUICK UNDER THE FLOOR!!' She shouts, I run to the small metal hatch and climb down and settle into the darkness. It was cold and dark again.

The front door opens and hard footsteps walk in. Many footsteps. I hold my mouth with both hands as Mrs white tends to the police.

'I'm looking for a runaway criminal who looks exactly like me but without the uniform have you seen her ma'am?'

They sent another Manufactured Y/n after me...shit. She sounded monotonous but a hint of determination in her voice. Slave. I snarl to myself.

'N-no I saw nothing....' she says in her best English accent. 'I'm going to take a look around, Outside I tracked down footprints in the snow that matched her's' The figure walks further into the house.

'Nobody is here....Just me'

There were other people here too. I could hear their murmurs. A shadow of the Y/n inspecting the room passes over the cracks in the floor.

'Who's portal gun is this ma'ma?'

Shit!! I must of left it!!.

I hear Mrs white let out a shaky breath. Then she pushes something or someone over, She throws something and a blaze of light fills the room.

'GO NOW!!' She screams. I heave open the hatch with all my might. I could luckily see through the light, I watch all the soldiers rapidly rub their eyes trying to recover . I see my portal gun laying there glowing faintly. I mentally sigh.

A flash bang good thinking Mrs white. I lunge for the back door. Thank god for my super human speed.
'001!!! 002 is getting away!!' I hear a man shout from further behind as i dash into the cold.

I hear sharp heavy foot steps behind me as I run through the snowy forest. The sky was whiter then the skin on my face as I reach an ending point.

I turn to see the Y/n 001 catching behind not a hint of emotion in her face as she ran.

'We're taking you back the Factory Y/n it's where you belong , you're a threat to the Citadel'

'BULLSHIT!! I'M NOT A FUCKING SLAVE ANYMORE I HATED WORKING FOR HIM!! NOW HE JUST WANTS TO TAKE WHAT HE WANTS FROM US AND LET US DO HIS HOMEWORK!!' I had arrived a short cliff edge where there was frozen water whirling in the wind. She stops not far behind.

The Y/ns cold eyes pierce my wet ones. The wind blowing her f/c hair around . She had a gun clutched in her right hand. I didn't dare raise my hands, as it will give her a chance to shoot the portal gun out.

'Don't force me to neutralise you 002, I'm just a y/n fulfilling my duty'

'Fuck your duty, I'm just a y/n fulfilling mine...' I let myself slip off the cliff as I hear a bullet fire through my arm, too late, I was expecting to fall into the cold depths of the water but I guess the portal gun had some juice left. I smile as I freely fall through the neon green.

Y/n 001's pov

I stare down at the green orb dissolve into the cold blue. Other officers come rushing over looking over the cliff.

'She got away....' I say watching the violent wind crash the waves corroding the neck of the cliff.

The FBI officer Rick calls to my attention. 'We still have the lady in that cabin house'

Still looking at the sea I nod ' bring it to the Citadel for questioning' with that I walk off back to the cabin.