Choice

001 pov

The President was in his large bath tub enjoying a hot bubble bath. He asked me to watch over him as he felt he might need someone to scrub his back for him. He chose me for some reason.

'It was a shame that Rick killed himself instead of facing execution for his crimes...we had to kill the rest of his family as a result it was quite a scene' Morty lowers his body into the bubbly water.

'We should of made their death a little quicker it was a bit much'

Morty's eyes narrow. 'Are you trying to say they shouldn't suffer for his decision not to take punishment 001? Are you feeling sorry for them?'

I flinch at the question 'I just believe less money would be spend Mr President, the torture equipment was very expensive'

'Why? Did you want to kill them yourself?' He says kicking his foot up causing water to splat all over me.

'If it was what you wanted then I could of'

'You're such a coldie, I would want you by my side for the rest of my life but you have people to keep away from me....I could of programmed you for personal uses...'

I say nothing and look at the mini colours forming in the bubbles in his bath.

'Why don't you join me 001?'

'I might get in the way, Are you sure?'

He grins showing many white teeth 'Is that embarrassment 001?'

'No' I obediently being to strip till I was fully naked.

He was eyeing me silently. 'Take off your outta coating '

I hesitate. 'Did I say something wrong D-001?'

I let my skin dissolve until I was nothing but mechanical parts. 'Get in' he commands watching me step into the bubbly water. I could hear the clank of my feet hitting the bottom of the tub.

I sit opposite him as I watch the water rush round my waterproof  body. He reaches for my face with wet hands. As soon as I settle the water gradually goes cold. I shiver a little.

'You feel that Y/n? Soon this water will be ice, you have proved me that you will always serve your purpose'

I stare into his hollow black eyes. His hands travel to the wires and frames around my shoulders. He pauses.

'I like you so much better without skin..it makes me feel like everything you said you are was true but just this once I want to see you do something other then obey but only a few minutes because emotional y/ns get on my nerves'

He fiddles with something at the back of my head and I hear something start up. My skin reappears. Suddenly he locks lips with me. I feel a steady change in my face as I unknowingly return the kiss. I feel a tight burn in me as I feel heat hit my face. What is this feeling?! For once I felt something. I pull away from him and glance around the room.

What did I feel? How could I feel it-it was a miracle. I pull myself out the tub, cold water dripping from my body. I begin to laugh. I try my best to record the image of myself with these emotions. Tears spilling from my cheeks at the sight of smiles wrinkles and water in falling from me freely. Harshly breathing on the mirror. At that moment I thought I could do a MaryJacob but I catch sight of Morty behind me. He pulls me to my knees and sticks something into my anal cavity. I gasp as I press my face against the mirror to catch sight of it.

A hazy fog forms on the mirror from my chilled body. Morty repeatedly shoves what seems to be his phallus  into me. He was gripping my hips and laughing at the top of his lungs, so much so I couldn't hear myself moan. The mirror breaks slightly from the repeated impact. Something spills from me as he slips his manhood out. I thought I had already shut down.

I wanted to laugh again but the thought fades.

'Times up...' he says watching my face melt back into neutral. And like that I felt it no more. I just stared at my face in the faintly cracked mirror. Machine..........

'Put on your clothes and get back to work 002 is still out there'

'...'

Morty's pov

'M-mr President there's a m-mob outside!!' Shouts one of my guards.

I turn to face him from my desk. 'Mob? How?'

I follow him to the balcony and draw the curtains Millions of disgusting faces shouting words , demanding justice. 'GIVE BACK WHAT YOU TOOK!!' 'Y/N LIVES MATTER' 'WE WANT ANSWERS!!' And so on.

Then it hit me. That file. That Y/n file somehow got leaked to the public. Then I realised. 002. That coaky bastard. She knew and somehow got access and used it against me. I grit my teeth.

'President Morty the people want to know why you took-'

'NOBODY CARES WHAT THEY WANT I WANT THEM ALL TERMINATED!!!' I shout at the shocked guard.

'But S-sir it's a peaceful protest-'

I grab his collar violently and pull him down to face me. 'Do you think I give a crap? Kill them all and blame it one 002'

'H-how sir?! That article is already all over the Citadel and y/ns all over are here demandin-'

'Send them an article saying 002 planned a terrorist attack killing thousands, people will forget the shit about the y/ns after they hear about the massacre, that bitch will not only be hated but targeted by some of the victims of the losses, and by others outside the citadel when it spreads even more....we'll have our police work it out behind the scenes, it's how propaganda works...READ MORE!' I shove him away and he salutes before stumbling out.

And like that screams, gun shots music to my ears then....Silence. I look out the window to see all of the shitty protesters dead. Blood. Dirt. Mess. Let's hope it didn't stain my beautiful windows, that would be a real shame. I cackle bitterly at the flower bed of death. 'That's what you get for defying me, now die like the insects you all are....'

002 will be found and terminated the most brutal way possible.