Sharp

Y/n 001's pov

I had left the interrogation room and was waiting inside one of the President's lounges with a bath robe. He was in his jacuzzi playing with some Jessicas and Y/ns from the Neko dimension.

'Oh~? Y/n back from your interrogation with that old hag, you failed your mission though, such a shame'

He puts on his furry bathrobe and escorts me to his large office like room he called his 'Palace'.

'You know the difference between real Y/ns and the fake 001?' He says flopping onto his large chair.

'What?'

He pulls out a gun and fires at my forehead. It ricochets off as quickly as it came. 'The fake are always more reliable you don't need to give a care about what you already have, you just replicate and improve '

I didn't know how to feel about being called a fake.

'What a clever design, you see you're more advanced then the other Designs'

'I was designed to be a tangible shield if needed :bulletproof Mr President'

'Yes, stronger, faster, more obedient...but you failed your mission how? We had her location pinpointed' The Morty's voice goes thick with irritation.

'I'm sorry Mr President she jumped into a portal before we could catch her'

'Why didn't you jump after her?'

' It was unleashed on a cold river bed of -50 degrees, it would of disappeared 5 seconds after If I jumped after her'

'When you were chasing her you could of aimed for her legs to disable further movement why didn't you?'

'There was a flash bang detonated at the arrival scene which tampered with my aiming coordination '

The President rubs his face with his hands and sighs, he ruffles his shiny wet hair.

'What did that old hag say? Anything useful?'

'The torture method you proceeded was very effective, it made her spill everything out quiet well Mr President she even mentioned something about 002 stripping you of your power here at the citadel but not how'

The boy smiles. 'Oh, I'd love a little war against a Y/n and watch her get hung drawn and quartered by the end of it, how exciting right y/n?'

I didn't know how to respond to this and say nothing. 'Right D-001?' He says again sharply from his position on the chair awaiting my response.

'Yes Mr President......'

'Oh that reminds me that Old hag, she isn't needed anymore so I thought I'd let you 'tend' to her'

Before I could respond Morty clicks his fingers and two guards drag a struggling women, over to us. It was no doubt Mrs Valentin White.

She was howling through the tape over her mouth. Her maimed arms were cuffed behind her and two guards forcing her into the room. They push the woman to the floor forcing her to kneel.

Morty pats my shoulder and places the gun neatly in my hands.

'Why don't you do the honours 001?' He adjusts the gun to the woman's head and excitedly sits back in his chair.

The woman huffs through her tape ,tears of sorrow spilling down her face , she was no longer wiggling around and waiting for me to decide.

'Your my obedient little robot guard 001 shoot the old hag!!! Make me proud!!! Or are you like 'her' 002? A girl of emotions, don't tell me you feel something for this fool!?!'

My hand was still, resting on the trigger. It was the first time I felt this strange robotic screeching in my ears. It felt so unnatural, normally I'd of pulled the trigger like that.

I am just a Robot, built to serve my makers. Yes...I am. My finger pulls back.