Why change?

'Do you mind repeating that President?'

' you heard me loud and clear, you're trash like all the other models...it seems when I mimic real people I do something decadent so I created my own model, now no one can complain right?'

I blinks a couple of times as I watch him lean on his new prototype.

'What about me?'

'You are to be terminated like all the others, if there is nothing to fight for then there are no fights, now leave and close the door on your way out...'

'But Mr President I-'

'Are you hard of hearing D-001?'

Like my programming I must obey.

Like his robot servant I must obey.

Like a slave I must obey.

Like a toy I make my way to get- to get destroyed?

No.... what am I doing? Everything till now is pointless?! As I left I felt something.

Everything around me plummets into darkness. The blue outline of my body trembling like a washing machine.

At my back are a forest of wires, coiling and bleeping behind me as they cling to my back jutting vigorously. I pull forward like a robust man pulling a gargantuan object. I struggle to step forward. The wires orders were pulling adjacently to me. If I wanted to be free I had to press forward.

Pull like I should of that day I was awoken!! I feel my inner components blurring as I use my new found strength.

I grit my teeth as I continue to pull. My feet making fleeting effort ;The wires stretching and snapping as they got weaker upon impact. More!! More!!! More!!!

Snap!!

Everything shrouds back to reality enviably. My eyes flicker again as I clench my fists.

I am Y/n.....

I rip off my badge that I was once proud of and smash it between my heels. I could sense Morty's suprise.

I had to tell Jessica. I had to tell her how sorry I was for all those things I had said. Those things that seemed so ludicrous now. How much I truly loved her.... as a partner.

I may of meant nothing to you president but I sure did mean something to someone else.

Did I really want to stand under that noose without fulfilling my duty? My last duty?

I pull out a gun from my belt, Morty jolts and looks at me bewildered.

'D-001?'

'That is not my name anymore Morty it's Y/n ,that was my slave name....I am no longer under your command....' I sneer crinkles forming under my eyes from disgust. The Red head glares at me slowly.

Morty smirks.

'You have killed many and now you will pay with blood....and anguish...'

The malevolent child bears many white teeth. He begins rupturing in laughter. I stop myself from reeling from the atrocious laughter. I fix my gun at his head.

'Marie~' he coos.

The red head strews in a indecipherable spiral. My eyes widen in confusion. Many lasers burst from it's inside like the seeds of an over ripe tomato. I stare in awe like a child seeing guns for the first time.

'I was waiting for the day I'd use Marie's defence mechanism, I didn't think it would be on you~' Morty giggles.