Endings and Beginings.

Things get kinda heated in this guys so beware.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lexi's P.O.V

I woke up in the hospital bed, the sun was shining through the window. I should be happy to be alive but I felt as if close scrapes with death are just walks in parks now. I've stared it right in the face a lot of times actually.

I slowly sit up, pacing myself since my chest still felt on fire. But it hurt less to breathe, and I was actually alive so I guess I was okay medical wise.

"Jeff." I croaked out. It hurt a bit to talk. 

"Yeah?" I heard him reply from under the bed. I guess that's where he hid from the doctors.

He popped up as if he was a frog and naturally smiled at him. Crawling into the bed, putting his arm loosely around my waist.

"How'd you know I was in ear shot of you?"

"Because I know you."

It's true. I knew he'd never just leave me alone in here by myself. Knowing him, he got tired of climbing out of the window so he chilled under the bed. Then our current situation hit me like a tone of bricks.

"Is Jack okay? Where are they? Are they still fighting?  Is slenderman gonna kill you for this?" Questions kept tumbling out my mouth like a gymnast.

"I dunno. I dunno. I dunno annnnd he needs me. He'll never kill me."

I sighed at the unknown unknowing of the unknown state and unknown whereabouts of our Jack. And I felt like it was all my fault. Everything.

"It's not your fault."

It's like he can read my mind sometimes. I was playing with my hospital bracelet, staring at my lap as he stared at me. He moved my bangs and put them behind my ear even though I hate my hair behind my ear and he's aware of that.

"Stop moping."

"Let me mope." I replied.

If Jack's not okay it's because of me. I should have just maybe...stayed home.

"Jacks okay. He's an even faster healer then me. Besides, you need to worry about getting healthy."

I leaned my head on his shoulder and looked up at him.

"Kiss me."

He looked a bit shocked at my sudden request but. I need him to shut my mind up right now.

Even with that split second of hesitation, he leaned in and pressed his lips to mine meeting my request. Every sharp pain I had when I moved, or horrible worst scenario thought that went through my head were gone. Our lips were in sync and his arm tightened a bit around my waist. His tongue made it's way into my mouth and I let him take control of the kiss. Next thing I knew he was on top of me.

Wait what. I thought to myself.

I felt his hand trail up my hospital gown and I did the most rational, legitimate thing I could do.

I slapped the hell out of him.

"OUCH." He quickly sat up, holding his cheek as he sat at the foot of the bed. 

"The gates are locked, and my friend you don't have the keys."

He looked at me in disarray, and I thought he'd get mad but. He started smiling. Then snickering. Then laughing. And I kinda gave him a what's so funny look.

"You're such a cute little virgin."

I slapped him again. I swear I will slap the scary off him.

-------------------------

Jeff's P.O.V

She's so cute angry. Her pouty face and her glare. I honestly wanted to see how far I'd get. Which honestly wasn't even that far.

It sucked lying to her. Not letting her know what was going on. As she rambled about how her virginity isn't any of my concern, (It so my concern.) I thought about a plan of us running. Because we can't stay here. So many people after as we speak it's insane, I just can't burden her. She'll go mad. And I can't have that happen. We're leaving tonight and never coming back. She will again no longer exist, and I will again be a mysterious urban legend caught at the scene. This is so far from over.

I love her. And I need her. She'll be mine even if it's my last breath.

She picks up my shattered pieces. She finds beauty in my scars. She loves me even though I'm a monster.

This girl is my sanity and I can't lose that again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Welp that's it for this one guys. I could end it here or make another book which I have an idea for btwww. But for now this is the end of the road. Unless you want more of course ❤ second book coming and or never coming soon near you. What a lovely run it has been.