CHAPTER 15

JUNGKOOK'S POV

As I kissed her, she kissed me back. I was a bit surprised but once we pulled back, I cupped her face in my hands and bit her lip. She allowed me entrance and we passionately kissed. She let out a soft moan and I pulled back. "So Mi, do you want to go to a hotel nearby?" I asked.

She nodded.

Once we were in the room, I immediately locked the door. I don't know why I was so desperate. I don't know why I wanted to fuck her so bad. I don't know what had gotten into me. But, if back then, at that moment when all I could see and feel was lust, if I had known.... If only I would have known I wouldn't have touched her. Maybe that was our fate.

So Mi's POV

Jungkook pushed me on the nearest wall and kissed me roughly. He then took off my dress and threw it in the corner and then picked me up bridal style and put me on the bed.

I wanted Jungkook and I knew that he too wanted me. He was now on top of me.

"Take off your dress." He ordered and I obeyed. He took off his shirt flaunting his well toned abs and I was awestruck by his perfectly sculpted body.

He then started kissing my neck while he slid his fingers under my panties. He skilfully unhooked my bra with one hand and whispered in my ear, "Jagiya, you're so beautiful."

I blushed.

Without warning, he started fingering me and it wasn't a few seconds later that I had become a moaning mess. Simultaneously he was kissing me and that muffled my moans. He then took off his boxers and was about to insert his junior into me when I screamed "Jungkook stop!"

He was taken aback by my reaction and asked me whether anything was wrong.

"I love you Jungkook, I really do. But I'm not sure about this. I'm still a virgin." I confessed.

"I understand. If you're not okay then let's not. I don't want to force you or convince you to do something you aren't sure about." He sounded a bit disappointed but forced a smile at me. I really didn't want to disappoint him.

"Jungkook, it's okay. Let's continue. I've changed my mind." I said though I was pretty nervous. It was infact more than nervousness. It was a mixture of all negative emotions dominated by that of fear. But I brushed aside those senseless thoughts and reminded myself that it was okay since it was Jungkook.

"Are you sure?" He asked.

"Yes" I lied.

Next Day

The first thing I opened my eyes to this morning was a sleeping Jungkook. He had wrapped me in his arms and was sleeping soundly. I didn't want to wake him up so I kept staring at him. To me, he is the epitome of perfection. He is that perfect work of art made by the angels up in heaven. He is my world. He is my man.

The phone suddenly rang and startled both Jungkook and I. He woke up only to see me staring at him and smiled softly. I blushed. Then, he picked up the phone.

"Yes Secretary Song? ....What! ...Yes?... I'm leaving immediately. I'll soon be there." He abruptly ended the call and started dressing himself.
"Jung-"

"-So Mi, Abeoji has met with an accident. I need to rush to the hospital."

"Shall I come along?"I asked.

"No. I'll call you later." He said in a hurry and immediately left.