CHAPTER 6- Jungkook POV

"Then change your concept Jungkookie." My sister advised me. "If you want a simple girl to like you, impress her by simplicity not by your extravagance.

"Thanks noona! I'll use your advice well." I said before leaving for work. My step-sister was the only person I was close to in my entire family. My step-mother despised me and thought of me as a threat, more like an obstacle in her biological son's way to inheriting the company. I wasn't interested in inheriting the company though.

It's been three days since I've met So Mi and today I'll be ensuring that I meet her everyday henceforth. 

"Sir, Ms. Yoo is here for her interview." The receptionist informed me over the phone.

"Send her in."

I heard a faint knock on the door.

"Come in." I said.

So Mi entered like a beautiful enchanting swan dressed in all white and shyly smiled at me. She softly said, " Thank you, sir. I had always dreamt of being the secretary of a handsome young chaebol!" As she said that, she inched closer towards me, her stilettos clicking with every step. She bit her lower lip seductively and kissed me on my cheek. She then cooed," Sir!" and I who were captivated by her tranquil gaze faintly murmered," Yes jagi?"

"Sir!" She yelled and in a flash my enthralling dream shattered right in front of me while I saw So Mi stand near the door utterly perplexed. I cleared my throat and said," Please take a seat, Ms. Yoo." Damn that day-dream I had a moment ago. As she descended down the two steps at the entrance of my cabin her stilettos clicked and I thought that my dream sequence would soon turn into reality but to my disappointment she made herself comfortable on the seat opposite to mine.

She started, " Thank you for calling me to the interview and offering me this lucrative job. As much as I would despise working for you, I am in dire need of money to pay off my loans. So after much debate, I decided to come for the interview." She sounded rather bitter but I let her off the hook for this once.

"Ms. Yoo, that isn't a very kind way of expressing your gratitude. Let's try once again" I said.

"Thank you so much for offering me this job and providing me with an opportunity to serve a competent Vice President like you. I am greatly honoured to be of some service to you." She said with elegance and sarcasm.

"Now, when will you start working with us officially?"I asked eagerly.

"I'll have to submit my resignation letter to Wang Agency today and I can positively start working at Yoonmin tomorrow onwards."

"Alright"

I went out of my way to lead her to the door and I must say that was one of the best things I had ever decided to go out of my way for. As we ascended, she missed a step and was about to fall when I held her back right by her waist. Her face was inches away from mine and I could smell the faint vanilla perfume that she had applied. Her lips the colour of cherry were slightly parted by her sweet breath and I inhaled her scent. She was looking straight into my eyes and as I inched my face closer to hers, she shut her eyes.

Trrringgg. The phone rang all of a sudden which startled me and I ended up dropping her on the floor with a thud.