Chapter 34

Chapter 34

Ana's Pov

I stare at my parting husband standing motionless in the middle of the drawing hall. What just happened was ruinous. A moment before who I saw was a different man who threatens me to come back into his life and if I won't, he would make my life horrible. The earth shatters under my feet when I think about the consequences. He is not the guy I married a few years ago. Or, was I seeing the side of him which he hid from me earlier? He is a demon and I was fortunate that I could stay away from that side of him all this while and now when I face the actuality, it frightens me to the gist of my essence.

I never expected him to be like this. The feeling shatters my heart and the never-ending tears are back. What made him change so much? My heart bleeds when I think of the days we happily spent together. The suffering he and his family endured because of my absence in his life was no doubt disturbing but I was helpless for the protection of my unborn child. I can sacrifice my life for him. But neither of us had the right to damage the life of an innocent soul. My legs gave up unable to hold me. Falling on the sofa I cry unstoppable covering my face in my hands.

I have just one week to do whatever I can for my infant. How do I protect her? I cry holding my sleeping child to my chest. How do I convince him that his atrocious act on the calamitous day haunted me countless nights and even till this day? There are days when I have deadly dreams about someone snatching Ulia away from me. What if somebody plans to kill her knowing she is his legal heir? Will she be able to escape her death like me? Will I be able to save her? I know I am going crazy with all these thoughts but I can't stop them either.
"Ulia" I scream ducking my head into the pillow so that my voice doesn't come out. You scare me, Ulrick. I cry facing the wall and dropping down to the floor.

The ringing of the doorbell gets me back to reality and I go to the washroom to clean my face.

4 days later...

I dress myself in a crisp cotton gown ready to go to my workplace. I kissed my sleeping child on her forehead and waved to my brother who was reading a newspaper. The day passes by quite well and as lunchtime approaches, I head to the cafe nearby ordering something to eat when I hear my phone beep. It was him. This time I cannot run away from him. I lament about my sick life. I pick up the call with a thudding heart. I never thought that a day would arise when I would start fearing my husband. Like always his voice was deep and commanding. "How are you Doll and how is the baby?" He pauses for my answer but I do not reply. God knows what he thought but, he continues. "There is an inaugural function held tomorrow evening in celebration of our factory launch in Sharjah. I want you to come with me."

I still do not reply him. Somehow I feel I lost connection with this man. Halting for a second when he does not hear my answer, he asks getting worried. "Doll, are you okay?" He surely knows me from the inside. "Do not worry about Ulia. She will be taken care of. Pack just your toiletries. Other things will be looked after. I will pick you up today evening at 6 pm. Is it okay?" He asks me to know about my comfort."

I cannot hide from him anymore. Taking the remaining day off from the college, I go home to pack the things necessary for the child. I do not need much packing for myself as told by him. I dress my child in a pink cotton frock with a matching floral hair band and shoes. I do a little bit of makeup and dress in a blue faded denim jeans with a cream color designer blouse.

I informed my brother about the sudden change of events and was all set with my so-called bon voyage. He wished me the best and bid me goodbye before going to the hospital. I was relaxing on the sofa and playing with my baby when the doorbell rang. Ulrick was standing at the entrance with hands in his pockets. He was like always dressed to kill and today in a sky-blue suit. The black hair was neatly trimmed in a military cut and gelled with not a strand out of the place. He looks at me with a smile. If his handsome looks could kill, I would have died a thousand deaths by now.

"You are looking gorgeous." He compliments me while picking the baby to his arms. He kisses her forehead and comes inside the room to close the door. The next second I was pulled into a vivacious hug and his lips were on mine. My heart skipped a beat. No matter the altercations between us, I cannot stop my body from being the traitor and getting attracted to him.

Within a leap of the eye, both of us were encapsulated in a divine bliss of an earth shattering congress. His tongue caresses every corner of my mouth marking his territory. I yield into an unbound giffy and stretch my arms around his torso.

His kisses get wild moving to my jaw and then to my neck. "I miss you." He says between the kisses feeling breathless. When he was about to go on further, Ulia made a grievous cry pushing us away with her little hand on her dad's chest. There she is! How could we forget her? We smile at each other getting out of the reverie and move out to his bottled green Lamborghini standing outside the house in all its glory.

The next morning in the wee hours we were at the Sharjah airport. The driver put our bags inside the Range Rover which was parked outside the airport and within half an hour we were at the entrance of Copthorne Hotel, one of the best five-star hotels in Sharjah. The hotel had a grand foyer with costly paintings and furniture. Ulrick introduced himself to the receptionist and she had her lips parted like she was seeing a man from another planet.

The manager of the hotel was before us the next second and a service boy followed him on toe. We were directed into a presidential suite. The beds had soft and comfortable white linens. I laid my sleeping baby in one of the beds and turned to my stylish husband who had a cheeky look.

Within a heartbeat I was pinned to the wall and he smooches me sensuously. I began uttering soft moans digging into the romantic flame inside us. Ulrick hastily pulled down my clothes followed by his and we rushed to the shower not to wake up Ulia for a heated sex.

His rough hands begin to stroke my globes licking, kissing, and sucking them. After playing my bristols he brings back his juicy mouth to my lips. I enjoy his heated canoodle as he trails wet pecks down to my female part.

Was I anywhere less horny? Becoming a Cheshire cat I get absorbed under his touch and bring his manhood inside my mouth after kneeling between his legs. He closes his eyes in pleasure and grips my hair tight getting more and more hard with my subsequent oral strokes.

"Baby, don't stop." He murmurs under his breath. Moments later he lifts me bridal style and puts me on the bed. He hovers upon me like a hungry lion attacking its prey. "Are you are so wet already for me baby?" He growls in a naughty simper meddling my button with his finger.

Pumping his digits in and out of me he ravishes me in unique positions we had not tried before. After sometime his manhood was inside me giving me the time to adjust him. After a lot more cuddles and strokes in a gipsy way, we fall into a deep slumber getting exhausted but with one feeling trailing in my mind.

What am I going to do after two days? Should I join Ulrick or stay back?