Felicity *3

London Bridge (Felicity *3)

Song: Check Yes Juliet

Picture: a Girl on a tree

If Felicity could describe the next day, she would have started out with, "It's been... Okay." At least,that's what she had answered her family when they asked her how she was liking London.

After the concert the day before, she was heartbroken. Melody was so happy about being there, that Felicity didn't have the heart to tear her out of her dreamlike state. But that morning, she regrets it.

"Hey Fel, we're gonna go to the pub, wanna join us?" Felicity declined her cousin, Declan's offer and headed glumly up the stairs. Her fingers circled her bare wrist where she usually had her bracelet on. She didn't understand how in the 20 years she has had it, that it has never fallen off of her wrist... Until yesterday.

"Always believe in coincidences."

The driver's advice echoed in her mind as she lay back on the duvet. Her brows furrowed, wondering what he meant. Was it a coincidence that her bracelet fell? She shook her head from the thought.

"Fel? I'm headed to school. Do you need anything?" Melody shouted through the door.

Felicity's body seemed to move on it's own as she realized that the house would be empty once her sister left. "Um, no! I'm good." She pulled out a calf length blue skirt, a light blue tank top, and a blue Vistoria Secret sweater from a box on the side.

"Ok, call me if you need anything."

"Alright." She quickly brushed through her hair, searching her room for her wallet and moving boxes in her way. When she found it in a drawer, she dumped it into her small purse, along with keys, a camera, her eye glasses, phone, and a mini umbrella.

Melody's footstep thumped down the stairs, and when Felicity heard the slam of a door, she pulled on her clothes then dashed out of her room. Before she left the house, she slid on some gladiators, then locked the door behind her.

Felicity pulled her hair up into a ponytail and then grabbed her glasses from her bag. She slid her glasses on, the headed straight towards the park. It wasnt raining just yet, so she was able to get to the park dry. "Now where is that tree," she muttered, determined.

She bit her lip as she saw about 10 different trees, all in different sections of the park. "Well, I have to start sometime." She turned to the first tree on her left, looking for the carving of the Tower Bridge.

She looked all over each tree, searching and searching. It took her about half an hour in total to look, and yet she still couldn't find it. She sighed as she slid down on the tree that was closest. She leaned her head back, tilting it upwards. "Mum, where is it?"

Felicity opened her eyes. She skipped over the odd carving on the tree, and- Wait! She stood up in an instant, causing her to go blind for a second, then looked back up.

Her eyes squinted, trying to see if it was the carving she was looking for. She made out the the stand of the bridge, and the rails, along with the small cars on each side. That was it!

Felicity smiled, as she slid out of her gladiators, getting ready to climb the tree.

"Um, hi."

The voice was familiar and as she turned back, she saw Zayn Malik. As in the same Zayn Malik from the concert last night! Her eyes widened as she bit her lip in embarrassment. If she could blush, she would've probably been a tomato at the moment. "Oh, hi," she mumbled in reply. Letting her hair fall in front of her face, she quietly slid her feet back into her shoes.