Felicity *13

Felicity glanced at the phone that was vibrating on her bedside table. She knew it was him. It's been him for nearly two hours.

Why won't he give up?

Felicity shook her head as she finished folding the shirts she was going to bring and then placing them in her duffel bag. The vibrating stopped for a moment, allowing the only sound in the room to be the pounding of the rain.

Felicity knew that running away from your problems wouldn't solve anything but it's not like she wanted anything to be solved. No one can solve her problem. Not unless they can fix her mother and bring back Micah.

She pursed her lips at the impossible thought, and then she shook her head. She shouldn't be thinking so negatively after what she had went through this week.

She had spoken to Alder earlier in the week. And she was glad she did.

He helped her find some way to do something about her problem. His suggestion was perfect. At the memory of it, she smiled, and then continued to head towards her closet to take out some of her jeans and sweats.

The vibrating began all over again. The sound annoyed her so she took the phone from the table, turned it back to ringer and lowered the volume. She walked over to her speakers and turned her iPod. She pressed play, and shut it off as soon as that song came on.

Little Things by One Direction.

She doesn't want to avoid Zayn but she's so embarrassed at the fact that she had cried on him. That she had let him see that side of her. That she had told him something that she wouldn't dare speak of to her own family members. What was wrong with her?

Did she really trust him that much that she's actually willing to open up about these things?

The thought bewildered her and she quickly disregarded it, locking it up somewhere in the back of her mind. She scrolled through her music, finally deciding on some songs and added it to her playlist.

She let herself get distracted with Somewhere Only We Know by Keane.

An hour later, she was finished packing, showered, and she was dressed. She headed out of her room, unplugging her iPod from the speakers and plugging her earphones in. As she passed her bed, she grabbed her silent phone and pocketed it, exiting the room.

Trina exited her own room, carrying a duffel much similar to hers except it was pink.

Felicity blinked at the bag, surprised that there were no pictures of One Direction on it. She quirked her eyebrow at Trina in inquiry.

"I thought maybe a break from them would be good," Trina shrugged with a small smile.

Felicity tilted her head to the side as she opened up her arms. Trina walked into her embrace, winding her arms around Felicity's torso. "We're ready?"

"Yeah, let's go to the car." Trina then pulled her along down the stairs towards the garage and into the car where Alder was waiting.

Alder smiled at the two of them, pulling them into a group hug that nearly crushed their lungs. But they both didn't mind. They wouldn't be seeing him for awhile and his arms were comforting. Felicity definitely felt safe.

"Let go!" Trina had squealed as she pulled herself out of the hug. She scowled as she crossed her arms over her chest.

Alder ruffled her hair and then placed a kiss at the top of her head. Felicity saw him slip some paper into Trina's jacket pocket. Alder winked at Felicity before pulling her back into a hug.

She laughed as she returned the embrace. He laid a brotherly kiss on her head as well. "Take care, kiddo. Ok?"

She smiled at him. "I will."

Alder went back in the house to grab the keys when she called after him. "Yeah?"

"I want to-" She paused. " I want to say thank you for everything and even though you aren't Micah, you're the closest thing I'll have to him. I love you."

Alder grinned at her. "I love you, too, sis."

Felicity grinned back brightly at him and then slid into the passenger seat at the car.

Once Alder had come back, they had backed out of the driveway and flew down the interstate and towards the airport. But before she lost sight of their house, she caught a familiar figure, drenched and standing at their door.

She couldn't make out exactly who it was because of the distance but she had a good feeling that it was Zayn.

Her heart panged at the thought that she didn't tell him. She didn't say good bye. But she didn't want to say good-bye. She was coming back.

She looked at Trina through the rearview mirror.

Trina caught her eye and Felicity knew that Trina saw what she saw. And the thirteen year old said: "We'll be back. He'll be fine."

Even though those words were said by a girl who didn't even have much of a life outside of her teen world, they were true. And Trina believed it. So Felicity smiled back.

"Yeah, he will."

However as soon as those words escaped passed her lips, she didn't seem to believe it herself. Her eyes drifted back towards the direction where Zayn was. Where his figure was last seen. And she couldn't help but feel like maybe she should have spoken to him. At least let him say something, and to let her be able to reassure him that she wasn't leaving forever. That she was coming back.

A hand rubbed her shoulder. "Don't worry okay?"

She nodded.

"I'll try not to."

I'm so sorry for how short these are but there will be another chapter later. That'll be bluntly short. And then the chapter after that will be here and I'll make it a bit longer!