Zayn *4

London Bridge (Zayn *4)

Song: Pictures of You - Maroon 5

Picture: that crayon melting one

Zayn blew on the cup with his tea in it, glancing around the room. It was  quaint kitchen, homey. Felicity sat across from him, her eyes trained on the box.

Zayn was a bit surprised to see her just randomly kick off her sandals and climb the tree. It's probably the most randomest thing he's ever seen. Well, if you count out the time when that fan stowed away in their tour bus and threatened the entire girl population to back off.

Yes, they have overzealous fans.

Zayn was never good with one on one conversations unless it was him and a close friend, like Harry, Liam, Louis, and Niall. But the silence was sort of comforting. It gave him time to watch her.

Felicity. The name sounded perfect for her. And it was. She was like a dainty, random, and unique doll. Of course she wasn't the only girl in the world who had that name, but to him, she was the only girl who... Deserved it.

Her hair was in layers, and the shortest layer seemed to always be hiding her face. Her ocean blue eyes seemed to glisten when she was determined, like waves in the summer, playing mouse trap with the laughing kids on the beach. She had lightly tanned skin, from what he could see, considering she was mostly covered up. She had light pink full lips that seemed to always have a ghost of a smile on it.

Zayn drinked the last drops of his tea, and proceeded to place it in the sink. When he turned the water on, was when Felicity seemed to barely notice him. Her head snapped to him in surprise.

"Oh my God! I'm so sorry I totally forgot you were there! I mean, I um- I was just so focused on the box-"

"It's okay, I'm fine." Zayn cut her off with a smile. He continued to wash his cup as she stood there awkwardly. The rain pattering became the only thing they heard once he turned off the sunk and dried his hands up. He leaned on the sink, as Felicity fiddled with a strand of her hair.

"Um, would you like a tour?" she asked shyly.

Zayn wasnt sure whether she was nervous because she was with him, a guy, or because she was with a One Direction member, or she was just socially awkward. "Yeah," he answered her with a smile, despite his obvious uncertainty.

She gave him a gentle smile, spinning on her heel, and out the kitchen. He followed her, letting her show him the living room, the play room, the family room, and then up the stairs, the bedrooms, and finally, her room-the attic.

It was a dull room. Well, it had to be considering she just arrived yesterday. Boxes we scattered here and there with different labels on each. Felicity began to push some of them to the side, making way to a futon in the corner. Zayn took his seat, with her standing awkwardly to the side.

"Sorry it's a mess. I didn't have time to pack. Well, yeah,this is my room." She placed the box on a desk adjacent from where he was seated. "Welcome," she smiled sheepishly.

"I don't think I've ever been in an attic. Or had a room in one before." He stood up, and walked around. "May I?" He asked politely, gesturing towards a box labeled 'photos'. When she nodded, he opened the box, carefully taking out photo frames of different shapes and sizes.

"When I was still in America, I liked to travel and those were my souviners since I'm sort of a major major money saving freak," she explained. He looked from photo to photo of different landscapes, some with her in it.

"Did you take these?" He glanced at her. She nodded. "They're magnificent."

"Thank you," she whispered.