32. "I'm in."

JOHNNY'S POV:

I sighed, throwing my phone on my bed.

I really messed up with Kenzie.

I chose Nadia over her, which was a huge mistake.

I was never truly happy with Nadia, like I was with Kenzie.

I still remember that day at the coffee shop. At the time, Nadia seemed like the better option. Nadia appeared really mysterious, that's what drew me in.

But now I realize it's because she's just mean. She plans evil things in advance, and keeps a smug look on her face all the time, whenever she's winning.

Just in case you're wondering, she broke up with me. Not the other way around.

After she did, I realized how much of a mistake choosing Nadia over Kenzie was. That's when I started texting Kenzie.

I really thought she started liking me again, but that wasn't the case. She treated me like a game, using me to make Hayden jealous.

I can't be mad at her, because I did the same thing. I treated her like a game, and broke her heart for Nadia.

I want Kenzie more than anything now. But she doesn't want me- I need to change that.

Being nice hasn't done anything. I need to bring out my mean side- my planning side.

I need a plan. A master plan.

I can make her jealous by getting back together with Nadia, but that's would hurt her. And it's just too predictable.

Me being mad at her hasn't gotten us anywhere. Even though what she did hurt, I hurt her even worse. I deserve what I got.

I know what to do!

Lauren has always had a thing for Hayden.

 Not to mention, Lauren is drop dead gorgeous.

All it takes is a little bit of convincing, and my plan will work. 

Lauren will seduce Hayden into cheating on Mackenzie.

-

I knock on Lauren's bedroom door, preparing myself for the convincing speech I was about to give her.

She let me in, I sat on her bed, as she laid down on one of her pink beanbags. 

I told her my plan.

"So..." She starts. "You want your little sister to seduce her crush so you can get back together with your ex-girlfriend?"

I nod my head. Wow. The way she said it makes it sound so messed up. But I guess that's one way you can put it...

I raise an eyebrow, still waiting for her answer.

"I'm in," she smirks.

-

A/N: I just quickly wiped his up, so sorry if it sucks.

-400 Words.