15

5:02 pm, january 16th, 2018

"wHAAAAT IS UP DRAMA ALERT NATIONNN I'M YOUR HOST KELLER KEEMSTAR LETSSS GETTT RIGHTTT INTOOO THE NEWSSSS!" a strong voice thundered through the laptop screen that holly and will were watching from a grey sofa.

"sOOO our first story is about KSIII and WILLNEEE, and a mystery girlll!" keemstar shouted at the screen. holly rolled her eyes and took a bite of pizza that was next to her.

"thirty seconds in and i hate him already." she mumbled to will, who's fingers were tapping away on his phone.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Will Lenney @ will_NE

we've made it lads @ hollyw

(linked: KSI and WILLNE fighting with GIRL? JAKE PAUL KIDNAPPED! or IS he?- dramaalert)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"SOOOoooo an anonymous source recorded ksi, this girl, and willne having a fight in the middle of an apartment lobby. we can't hear any audio though! our source blocked the mic. but they look pretty heated." something clicked in holly's brain the minute keemstar told the audience that there was no audio.

"that's why deji asked me out!" holly exclaimed at will.

"what do you mean?" will cocked an eyebrow.

"he wouldn't asked me out if he knew i shagged his brother." holly told will, who still had a doubtful expression on his face.

"you tagged him in and instagram post and he commented heart emojis and stuff. of course he knows." will grunted. holly pulled out her phone to look at the post from last night. her eyebrows rose she realized that jj had taken off the tag and deleted all his comments. also that deji had followed her.

"mate, he literally deleted all that stuff." she scowled as she glared at the screen. will peered over her shoulder and tilted his head.

"that's strange." he said as he clicked back on the video.

holly felt anger rise in her as a badly filmed video displayed on the screen. it was embarrassing enough to have to fight in public, now it was displayed in front of millions. luckily, no one knew what the fight was about.

"are you fucking serious?" holly muttered as the video ended. she pulled her phone from her pocket and started typing a tweet.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hols 🌹 @ hollyw

@ keemstar

my name is holly lmao

(linked: KSI and WILLNE fighting with GIRL? JAKE PAUL KIDNAPPED! or IS he?- dramaalert )

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"YIIIKeeees!!! that's crazy. i wonder what it's about? also, KSI has unfollowed will ne on twitter! umm, that's weird. i tried reaching out to KSI but there was no response!" keemstar yelled. holly slammed the laptop shut and shoved the rest of the pizza in her mouth. she turned around to will, who was looking angrily at his phone.

"what?" she asked will.

"fucking keemstar asked what happened." he sneered, eyes still glued on his phone.