6

7:01pm, January 15th, 2018

mention of weed, cocaine, and xanax trigger warning. 

holly's face froze as the cop in front of her pointed the pistol at her. her heart jumped into her throat and her stomach twisted and turned. this was it.

"please, don't shoot." holly winced, shakily raising her hands in the air. she closed her eyes, waiting for death.

"search her." the same cop barked. holly began to feel pats around her by clammy hands. she looked down to see several cops opening her jacket pockets. the cops stood back and nodded to the cop holding the pistol. holly sniffed the room. it reeked of weed. holly's mind raced with suspisions. was jenna smoking weed? was it just a misunderstanding? were people secretly storing it here?

"wh-where's jenna?" holly stuttered, slowly putting her hands down. the first officer grimaced.

"we caught jenna baron smoking marijuana. she had a whole stock under her bed. we also found cocaine and xanax." he calmy announced. holly's mouth widened and she threw her sweaty hand to cover it.

"she's arrested." said a cop, like it was totally normal. holly's eyes scanned the room, only to see everything messed up and shuffled. the cushions on the couch were flipped, the cabinets were open, and the carpets were all gone.

"we're sorry to say this, but your evicted. sadly, we still have to search to apartment more and it's honestly not great to live in. there's rats, mold, and bugs everywhere. we suggest you find a friend to stay with, and we'll give you five hundred to look for more apartments. again, we're very sorry." the officer with the pistol insisted, patting her shoulder. holly felt tears coming to her eyes and she tried to keep them in, but a sob rushed out.

she bawled as the cop gave her a quick hug and told her to pack her clothes.

"are you serious?" holly wailed as she wiped away heavy tears. the officers did seem truly sorry for girl, they kept on trying to make her feel better. they offered to pay for her dinner and let her stay at one of the cop's flats, but she refused.

"honey, we're really sorry." one of the older officer consoled. holly nodded, still sobbing. she hung her head and dragged her feet as she went to her room, which was a mess. her mattress was flipped, drawers opened. she looked down at her clothes, which were scattered about. she sighed as she grabbed an adidas duffel bag and began shoving her clothes in.

after holly had packed everything, she tore off her white blouse and pencil skirt. she threw on some pale mom jeans and pulled on a black yeezus shirt.

her outfit:

she sat on top of the stained mattress, feeling it sink around her

she sat on top of the stained mattress, feeling it sink around her. she took her phone out and tweeted.

hols 🌹

@ hollyw

"guess who just got evicted from their flat because their shit roomate got arrested!"

she tweeted out in a mix of anger and sadness. she buried her face into her hands again and weeped. why did all this happen to her? her phone vibrated with a string of relplies.

wedgeman simon @ miniminter
fukn sucks mate :(

cassidy 💖💖 @ cassidy1995
babes that's awful 😪😪

user12 @ user12
lol mood

will lenney @ will_ne
if you need a place I'm open x
hols 🌹
@ will_ne dm me.

holly opened a dm with will. sure, they super close, but holly trusted him.
holly- hey, you have a place for tonight
will- yeah, flatmate not here. you should meet her one day x
holly- great, what's the address x?
holly smiled as will responded. she felt good knowing that one part of her night went well. yeah sure, she and will had only met once, but that time they got on quite well and holly considered him a friend. she finished packing her duffel bag with her clothes and searched around the room to find her other belongings. there wasn't many, maybe a few books or so. she didn't trust jenna to not take anything.

jenna was shady from the start. never brushed her greasy blonde bob, always was dating a new guy. they never got along, since jenna owned the place she always made holly feel awful if she complained about the constant parties and smoking. honestly, holly was quite happy she was gone.

holly heaved the heavy bag over her shoulder and slammed the door shut on her way back. her vans clomped against the dingy wooden floor as she approached the officers.

"alright. i'm off." she sniffed. the cops looked up the at the crying girl.

"okay, give us your number so we can contact you about the five hundred pounds." the oldest officer said, pulling out a notepad. holly gave them her number and set off. 

"bye flat." she murmured as she strolled out the steps of the ramshackle building. holly reached for her phone to use the gps to get to wills flat. she called an uber, which arrived shortly.

time skip to arrival at will's flat.

"woah." holly gasped as the towering building stood before her. unlike her five level brick flat, this one was in the center of the city, modern, and probably about a hundred floors. she stepped into the lobby and was greeted by a rather posh desk that a few attendants were at, as well as a cafe. there was luxurious couches and bamboo plants across the room. holly nodded at the attendants and went to sit down onto the white leathery couch. she phoned will's number, and a few seconds later he picked up.

"hello," a heavily northern accented voice greeted her. holly smiled.

"hi will! i'm in the lobby, can you come pick me up?" she chirped.

"oh, um. i'm terribly sorry holly, but a  family emergency happened and y'know i had to kinda go up north to be with them." holly froze. she felt tears swimming in her eyes. back to square one.

"for fks sake." she muttered under her breath. nothing was going right today. her lips were trembling as tears streamed down her face.

"oh, okay. hope your family's alright." she mumbled as she hung up, not allowing will to finish. she covered her face into her hands. first she sees jj at work, then shes kicked out of her apartment, and now this? her day couldn't get any worse.

"need a place?"

-

-

-

-

-

oi, what a rough chapter! i'm sorry if the whole eviction thing isn't that realistic, i tried ha. what do you think abt jenna? who asked holly if she needed a place? have a great day x