38

7:58 pm, febuary 11th, 2018

holly's fingers trembled as she opened the door to the infamous la mansion, logan paul's. 

she knew what she was doing a huge mistake, but her anger has turned her to in a drunk like phase. holly was always impulsive. when she was angry, god knows what would happen. unfortunately, her impulses told her to go to logan paul's house.

logan and jake paul had texted her several times, trying to get her to meet up with them. holly had looked them over, being loyal to jj. but she was pissed. but that was no excuse for doing what she was about to do. 

"hey." a tall caucasian man with ruffled blonde hair opened the door, a smirk stretching across his face, giving holly and somewhat lusty but also cocky look. kind of like jj. the house seemed empty as holly peered in. 

"hi," holly said, with a blank expression as she quietly stepped inside the house, ignoring logan's hand pressing against her back. holly's phone was blowing up, notifications from jj and cloutgang. holly ignored them.

"by the way, you have to sign a contract promising you won't leak the address of my house," he said cooly sliding her a clipboard. holly huffed and quickly scribbled on her signature, not bothering to read the rest. logan took it back with a beam.

"let's go to the living room." logan said, but it was more like an order than a request. holly couldn't believe she was walking in the house of one of the most hated youtubers. controversies followed him everywhere.

the house was surprisingly clean for a 22-year-old boy. the living room was mostly white with a giant tv and fireplace. a tripod with no camera on it was on it though. holly slipped onto the couch first, with logan following, sitting rather close. 

"want a drink?" he asked, pointing at the bar close to them. holly nodded sharply. a drink was all she needed. logan grinned, but it had a dangerous tint to it. holly was too dazed to even focus on the drinks he was pouring.

"shots?" he asked.

"why not." holly groaned, rubbing her forehead. she was still in her bathing suit and hadn't bothered to change. it was pretty awkward for her to be wearing just a bikini and him being fully clothed. 

logan came back with about eight shots. without hesitation, holly poured three down her throat. logan's eyebrows rose as she took even more. a little girl like holly wasn't expected to finish eight shots in less than five minutes. 

"shit," logan muttered with a smirk after she finished the shots. he went back to get some for himself, leaving holly alone. she decided to pull her phone out and look at the strings of texts that had been bombarding her phone.

jj

holly plz come back

where are u!!!!

im scared

are u at bar

i will meet u there

wait ur not there

holly im sorry

plz forgive me

answer!!!!

wait are u with a paul bro???

holly get out

NOW

holly rolled her eyes and chuckled. 

"why does he care." she softly mumbled after block his number and litterally chucking her phone at the ground, causing a thud. logan whipped his head around and came back with even more drinks. more shots, tequila, aftershock, and wine.