4

"no, not really." holly said, followed by nervous laughter. jj raised an eyebrow. he lead holly to the elevator and pressed a button. he folded his arms and gave holly a cheeky look.

"i think we should." he smiled, stepping inside the elevator. holly sighed. 

"look, i'm really sorry. i get drunk pretty easily and i didn't mean to annoy you." holly apologized, not bothering to face jj as she stared out of the glass elevator. jj gave a short chuckle as he leaned against the wall of the elevator. 

"apology accepted. now can i ask you a favor?" he told holly, looking down at the small girl.

"what," she muttered.

"cook me breakfast." holly looked at jj, eyebrows raised and a sarcastic grin. jj was grinning with his arms crossed.

"ha ha ha. simon told you i graduated culinary school?" she asked him, hands on her hips.

"yeah. i really wanted some waffles. i can't cook for sh*t." he shrugged.

"i'm good." holly turned around and stepped out of the elevator to the spiral staircases. 

"okay, i'll take the hoodie back then."  holly whisked around to see jj snickering. the last she wanted was for jj to see her almost naked. but she didn't want to cook anything, her head was aching from the night before. but she'd rather make waffles then be half naked. 

"okay. fine." the words shot through holly's gritted teeth and she spun back around and stomped down the stairs. she heard jj laughing behind her, and that made her even more annoyed. nobody else was awake, so it was just them two up inside the london mansion

she walked over to kitchen, which was white and modern. holly's eyes widened at the crisp marbled island and ran her fingers over it. the island in her flat was stained from the countless parties that Jenna threw. it was always piled up with dishes and the fridge was almost always empty. jj ran over to sit on the plush island chair, that was nicer than holly's whole room. holly shuffled through the fridge for ingredients for waffles. it was a huge fridge, with basically every food available. holly's fridge consisted of old pizza and takeout from holly's work at an Indian restaurant. the corners of her mouth turned into a little smile as she took out the eggs and the butter. she opened the pantry and again she was amazed by the amount of food. she slid out a large clear container labelled "BAKING STUFF" in messy handwriting. she rummaged through and took out the flour, sugar, and stopped when she saw chocolate chips. 

"you want chocolate chips?" jj's head perked up.

"yeah." he smiled as he pushed up his black bandanna. holly gathered all of her ingredients and started the waffles. she had placed all her ingredients on the marble island jj was sitting at. he shoved his phone into the pocket of his shorts and he clasped his rather large hands onto the island. holly started preheating the expensive looking waffle iron. 

"so, when did you graduate culinary school?" holly looked up at him from across the island, hands around a butter knife and sliding butter towards her. 

"last year. i'm 23." she said, looking down and starting to cut the butter. she placed it on a pan on the stove and waited for it to melt. she crossed her arms and looked back at jj, who was smirking at her like she just wet her pants.

"you're such a nerd." he taunted, looking down as he laughed.

"what? you dropped out?" she snarled, feeling like she was about explode. how dare he insult just because she wanted to get an actual degree! all her parents ever wanted was their children to go to college and get a job, and this person she just met was making fun of her for it. she shoved the melted butter off the stove and turned it off. she glared at jj, eyes staring him down. this only made jj laugh more.

"yeah, i did. because uni is overrated. i made all this, without a degree." he argued back, pointing around the house.

"you're such a fkn dick." holly hissed. her face was turning red and her hands were getting shaky. jj shrugged.

"yeah i guess i am." he sneered, "guess i'm a dick for stating facts." 

"you know what? fk your waffles. i'm leaving, bye." she yelled furiously, stomping away from the kitchen, flipping jj off. jj was dying of laughter, and holly was getting more angry by the second. she ripped her jacket off the hook before the door out and shoved on her uggs. she ran upstairs and flung herself into the elevator to grab her phone, which was still her jeans pocket. she slammed the door shut on her way back down. 

as she was shakily turning the knob on her way out, she could still hear the murmur of jj's laughter.

"you don't have a ride idiot!" she heard the brash voice shout from the kitchen. she huffed as she tore her phone from her jacket pocket and called up an uber. as she leaned against the wall, hands crossed she heard someone coming downstairs.

"hey, what's going on? you're going to wake up the entire house! why is this stuff on the island too?" she heard simon's voice complain at jj.

"holly was just overreacting, and she was gonna cook waffles."  jj simply replied. holly's head popped out of the corner where the entryway was and shot simon and jj a look.

"overreacting? yeah, i was a bit angry when you insulted me about getting a degree." she raged, face glowering with anger. jj started to scream of laughter again, which made holly enraged. she jumped out from behind the corner as starting to uncontrollably swear at jj, pointing her middle fingers up at him. jj only smiled.

"you're so cute when you're angry." he smirked, trying pester the small girl more, which worked. holly was so angry that steam could start coming out of her red ears. her face was twisted in rage and her hair was a frenzy. holly started to dash towards jj. simon quickly put his hands between the two. holly fell back from hitting simons hand, which made jj chortle. simon reached a hand down to help the enraged girl up, which she clenched as she pulled herself up. simon looked back, still holding her hand. holly glanced back too and saw that her uber had arrived. she pulled her hand from simon's grip to flip jj off one more time before storming off.

-

-

-

-

-

hey everyone! a bit of a wild chapter! sorry jj's such a dick, hes gonna be for the beginning. hope you enjoyed! and sorry about no chapter yesterday, i was v busy. leave constructive criticism in the comments below!