30

( noah's voice is holly's voiceclaim! ! the female voice if you couldn't tell lol. k bye!)

1:40, febuary 10th, 2018

holly stormed inside the sidemen house, almost kicking the door open. she stomped to the lounge room, where a bored harry was laying. he looked up as holly threw a pillow to the floor and plopped herself on the grey couch.

"geez, what's got you mad." harry groaned. holly exhaled sharply and tilted her head to the side, displaying a sarcastic smile. 

"fuckin deji." she growled. harry rolled his eyes.

"you broke up?" he asked.

"yeah. he was cheating on me with my best fucking friend. i even introduced her to him." holly scoffed, leaning next to harry. harry sighed.

"you knew he was a cheater, right?" he asked as holly began bawling.

"yess." she weeped into harry's shoulder. harry awkwardly patted her shoulder as messy tear slid down her face. 

"but, like, i'm not upset we broke up. i just think jj's gonna be madd." she sobbed harder. 

"where is jj anyway?" she asked, looking at harry with pufffy eyes, latching onto his shoulder. 

"well, this is awkward. he's on a date." he replied, scratching his head. holly instantly felt worse. 

"wHAttttttt?" she yelled, bawling harder, grabbing a pillow to stifle her sobs. 

"yeah. i think he'll be back soon." he mumbled, petting holly's hair as he buried her face in the fluffly pillow. 

"nOOoooo." she cried harder. how could jj do this? after all they'd been through? even after the fight? holly was truly heartbroken. her love had left her.

suddenly, the door flew open. holly instantly heard the crash of jj's shoes hitting the wall as he flung them off. holly felt anger as she heard him stomping towards the room she and harry were in. 

"oh boy." harry muttered under her breath as jj entered the room. holly jerked her head up from the pillow and glared as jj, who was smiling. his smile instantly turned to a frown as he saw holly's enraged.

"what the fuck jj?" she sneered as jj stared at her blankly.

"what?" he asked, throwing his hands up.

"why the fuck were you on a date after you say you love me and shit like that? you say i'm not a fucking hook up but then you do shit like this." she snarled, resting her head on harry's shoulder.

"oh, shit." jj sighed. 

"is that all you're gonna say?" holly growled.

"holly, holly. we aren't dating." he defended himself. holly got even more angry. 

"then don't say you fucking love me!" she screamed, tearing away from the couch and thundering out of the room, flipping jj off. she grabbed her boots and shoved them on, roughly.

"holly!" jj shouted, jogging behind her. holly ignored him and didn't look back. jj quickly grabbed her arm and pulled her back inside the mansion. holly groaned.

"oh my fucking god let me fucking go!" she yelled as jj flung her over his shoulder, like she was a rag doll. 

"nope." jj replied, popping the p. holly punched his back as jj headed to his room. jj shrugged it off as holly kicked him in the stomach. holly was no match to jj's strength, and she finally stopped as she realized the wasn't gonna be let go.

"stoppp." she moaned as jj went into his room. jj locked the door behind him as he strolled into his room. he gently threw holly on the bed, but quickly wrapped his arms around her as he jumped onto the bed as well.

"ugh, let me goo." holly pouted as she squirmed inside jj's grasp. jj smirked. 

"neverr." he pulled her closer. holly rolled her eyes.

"we're not gonna smash mate." she growled, pressing her forehead onto jj's chest.

"okay." he replied simply.

"so are you gonna tell me why the fuck you were out with some other girl after you tell me all this shit?" she hissed. holly felt his chest suck in and then out. jj rested his chin on holly's head.

"baby. i'm gonna be hella honest. i was jealous of you and deji and i really wanted to just hook up with some girl. it's like friends with benefits, ya know?" he explained, cuddling her more. 

"don't baby me." she sassed. 

"okay babygirl." he pestered. holly groaned.

"oh my god fucking stop. did you even bang her anyway." 

"nope. i pissed her off, ha." jj slightly laughed, rocking holly in his arms. 

"so now you have a massive fucking boner." holly scoffed.

"yup." 

"sucks for you." holly squirmed out of jj's arms and tried to run to door. jj bounded up behind her and grabbed her waist and pulled her back.

"ughhh." she groaned. jj sweetly smiled and rocked her in his arms. 

"but i lovee youuu  babyyyygirllll." he sang. 

"do you really?" holly grunted. 

"yesss." 

"well. if this cures your boner, i broke up with deji." she huffed. 

"yay!" jj shouted, pulling her to the bed again. holly shot him a confused look as he cradled her in his arms.

"wouldn't you feel bad for your brother?" she asked.

"nope. because he's probably fucking some other hoe right now ha." he chuckled, slamming his lips into holly's. holly rolled her eyes, but kissed him back, roughly. lust and passion filled the room as the two bodies collided.

holly ignored the various pings from her phone.

jakepaul wants to dm you!

unknown number:

i'll see you soon bitch 😈😈

-

-

-

-

HIII GUYS!!!

i've been so sick the past few days, sorry for no chapters! i'm also so busy with school :(

anyway, who was jj with? why does jake paul want to dm her? whos the unknown number? is jj just using holly again? find out soon..