20

10:35 am, febuary 2nd, 2018.

THIS CHAPTER MAY BE SLIGHTLY TRIGGERING TO SOME PEOPLE. MENTIONS ASSAULT. NSFW! SKIP TO THE BOTTOM IF YOU ARE UNCOMFORTABLE WITH STUFF LIKE THIS!

"j-joe?" holly croaked as her heart jumped into her throat. what the fuck was he doing? they hadn't even properly met. joe smirked and nodded as he pushed her forcefully against the side of the brick building again. her head stung with pain.

"what are y-you doing?" she stuttered as she tried to force joe's hands off her shoulders, but he had an iron grasp. joe's eyes narrowed and he moved his hands up to holly's throat. she gagged as he squeezed tightly.

"i heard you and poor jj had a fallout. why don't i show you how a real man feels?" he lowly growled with a sinister grin on his face. holly felt pools of tears start to stream down her bruised cheek.

he started to roughly press his lips against holly's. holly cried quietly as he explored her mouth. she felt hopeless as he loomed before her. he was the wolf and she was the helpless bunny.

"let me go," she weakly whispered. joe could easily beat her up within seconds and they were too far away from the crowd for anyone to hear holly's screams. 

"no you slut. banging two brothers, what a whore." joe snarled as he tore off her jacket, "i think you need some sort of punishment for making fun of me in your "boyfriend's" video." holly whimpered as joe ripped off her shirt. he was towering in front of her small 5"4 frame. she tried to kick him, but her feet were nothing compared to joe. 

"good girl." he muttered as she sunk down. 

"joe it was just a joke, let me go." she squeaked, "please!".  joe slapped holly's face again and quickly tied a makeshift gag around holly's mouth. 

"don't you dare say a fucking word to anyone. i will literally murder your family." he muttered as he tugged holly's hair, forcing her to nod. he smirked again at holly's tear stained face.

"what a good whore." he sneered as he caressed her slapped cheek. 

"i want to see jj suffer." he seethed as he began to clip take holly's bra off. he was struggling with the clip. holly suddenly felt a rush of adrenaline rush through her. as joe was struggling to pull her bra from behind her, she smacked him on the back of the head, hard.

"what the fuck?" joe roared as he sprung up to face holly's tear soaked face. he tried to swing another hit, but miss. suddenly, harsh footsteps shook the abandoned alley. holly closed her eyes. it was probably another one of joe's friends.

"get.the.fuck.off.her" a voice growled as hits were fired. voices were yelling and shouting and a commotion stirred beyond holly's closed eyes. suddenly, a cold hand ripped the shirt out of holly's mouth. holly's eyes flashed awake to see a familiar figure in front of her.

jj had a furious look on his face, which had several red splashes on it. joe was face down on the floor, a small pool of blood spilling beneath him. jj's shirt was ripped and had several blood splatters on it. holly covered her mouth with her hand as she saw the sight.

"are you okay?" jj asked as he engulfed holly with his strong arms. holly began to sob as he cradled her in his arms. 

"it's okay baby girl, you're safe now." jj soothed as he brushed holly's hair from her tear soaked face. holly wept into jj's strong chest as jj rested his head onto holly's. she had never been assaulted in her life. 

"let's go to deji now alright baby?" jj purred into holly's ear as he started to walk from the alley, locking his fingers into holly's. before they left jj whisked his head around to face joe, still on the ground.

"we'll be back, you son of a bitch." he yelled. 

-

-

-

-

-

JOE WOULD NEVER DO THIS!!!

IF YOU SKIPPED BECAUSE OF THE NSFW WARNING, JOE ASSAULTED HOLLY AND JJ RESCUED HER!

wild chapter boys. sorry if this sucks, i've never written something like this before. i hope you enjoyed though.

what will happen with joe? will they tell someone? what will deji think? how does joe know about jj and holly's fallout?

LOVE YOU ALL X