32

6:32 pm, febuary 10th, 2018

 "i'll be quick, just stay here." holly called as she sprinted out of the sleek, lifting her hand up to give a weak wave to jj, who nodded with a plain face. holly slung her small backpack over her shoulder, rushing into the large building. she tapped the elevator button and casually stepped inside, not bothering to look behind her.

a loud, deep, cough echoed through the elevator, but holly ignored it, thinking it was one of the many rich men living in the flat. she shuffled her feet, waiting patiently for the elevator to fly up. the voice coughed again, and this time holly jerked her head to the side.

to her surprise, it wasn't a graying old man. it was will, wearing his signature black hoodie and ripped jeans. a stern look was plastered on his face as he looked down at holly, hands shoved into his pockets. the corners of holly's lips curled as she saw her friend.

"hey will!" she greeted him cheerfully. 

"hey." will replied, sounding cold. holly furrowed her brow's at will's icy response.

"you good?" she asked. will scoffed. 

"i would be better if you hadn't talked to me in a week." he scowled. holly bit her lip, realizing his words were true. holly hadn't talked to will in a while. ever since fight night, she'd been spending most of her time with simon. 

"sorry." she mumbled, regret sprouting in her heart. holly really appreciated her and will's platonic relationship. will was one of the few people she trusted in london, and she couldn't lose that.

will rolled his eyes and sighed, looking to the side.

"it's fine. do you wanna hang out tonight?" he asked slowly as the doors opened to holly's floor. holly bit her lip again and played with her hair.

"i'm actually going to L.A tomorrow." she said as she briskly stepped out of the elevator. will let out a sad breath as the door's closed.

"have fun!" he yelled before the doors shut, sadness laced in his gruff voice. holly didn't respond, instead she rushed to her flat, and quickly unlocked the doors. she sped to her room and began throwing clothes out of her closet. 

it was quite a struggle to find bathing suits. she didn't really go to the beach that often, but she found two. a high-waisted sunflower yellow bikini, and a simple black bikini. she would probably going to have to go shopping when she got in la. 

"shit!" she breathed, flipping through her dresses. holly had left one of her warmer dresses at deji's flat, a few weeks ago. she scowled as she quickly sent a text telling jj that they need to quickly stop at deji's. she slammed her suitcase shut, grabbed the clothes for the aeroport tomorrow and rushed out of there, locking her doors. 

"sorry jj." she muttered as she slammed the lamborghini's doors closed. jj shrugged and nodded.

"it's fine." he responded, pulling out of the flat's car park and turning onto the route to deji's house. holly sighed, and rested her chin on her palm, admiring the city at evening. the drunk kids, stumbling through the streets, the couples hand in hand, and the dog walkers, bounding on the sidewalk. holly had always loved the diversity of london.

"so," jj started, startling holly slightly.

"when we get there it's gonna be pretty late and i don't feel like booking the resort-"

"the resort?" holly gasped, eagerness twinkling her in grassy eyes. jj grinned, amused at holly's excitement.

"yes, a resort. anyway, we're gonna stay at my friends house. you know clout gang?" he continued.

"um," holly said , racking her brain for the familiar name.

"yeah, i think so. alissa violet, sommer ray, faze banks, and ricegum? those guys?" she asked. jj nodded.

"yup, they're really cool. i think you'll like them." he smiled, pulling up to deji's flat's entrance. a small smile appeared on holly's lips.

"okay, that's cool. i'll be right back." she tilted her head slightly, letting her hair fall to the side before crawling out of the car and dashing inside. she sighed as the elevator slowly traveled down. deji's elevator always took a long time. 

suddenly, a clack of heels approached holly. a small gasp escaped someone's mouth as they stepped behind her. holly whisked around to face the person. her face instantly angered as she saw the familiar figure.

"what the fuck are you doing here cassidy?" she hissed, eyeing cassidy's skimpy dress. cassidy blushed furiously. 

"none of your business." she snapped, shuffling her gucci bag over one shoulder. holly crossed her arms and shot her a lengthy glare.

"oh, so your not fucking deji?" she snarled, pointing at the bag. cassidy rolled her eyes. she would never be able to afford that bag, waiting at a small restaurant. 

when she didn't reply, holly scoffed. 

"i thought so. go fuck yourself, cassidy." she growled, stomping away from the girl that used to be her friend.

 "i'm sorry!" cassidy shrieked as holly stormed out of the large building. her dress could wait. 

jj rose a brow as holly huffed inside of the lambo.

"what's wrong babe?" he asked calmly as he started up the car again.

"i saw that bitch that banged deji while we were dating, y'know, the one i showed you on insta." she grumbled.

"ugh. that sucks. whatever, we can get you a dress in LA." he sighed, driving back to sidemen house, where holly would be staying the night. 

"yeah. at least we're going to LA." she said, a small simper crossing her face. jj leaned over and planted a kiss on her cheek.

"you bet." he mumbled. holly smiled again and took out her phone, scrolling through texts she missed. she rolled her eyes after she came across something from an unknown number. 

it read:

 i'll see you soon bitch 😈😈

holly was used to hate mail from people that had found her number, but something about this text made holly's skin crawl. whatever, it was probably some fifteen year old joe weller stan. or was it?

-

-

-

-

YOU GUYS ARE NOT READY FOR LA LOL

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 8.3 K READS! it's literally insane that a fanfic i decided to write one boring summer afternoon turned into this! i love you guys so much xx.

anyway, will cassidy and holly make up? will holly and will fall apart? will deji keep on doing stuff with cassidy? wHaT wIlL hApPeN iN lA? was the text just dumb hatemail?