22

5:56 pm, febuary 2nd, 2018

holly laid in her bed, a remote in one hand and half drunken bottle of wine in the other. she spent the whole afternoon drinking and watching old black and white movies. she didn't know what she felt.

she felt numb.

holly was tired of being used and used. but now she'd gotten used to it. jj and talia had been the final straw for holly weathers.

she wanted to leave this city. she wanted to take down her instagam. she wanted to make new friends that weren't famous. 

but she couldn't. and even though how much she rejected it, she loved jj. she loved simon and will. she couldn't shake the happy memories with the people she loved. a piece of her would always be in london.

she took a swig of the red wine bottle that she held in her hand. she didn't even feel tipsy. the tears of earlier had washed away by now, but the bruises were still apparent on holly's body. she just wanted her life to pause for a second so she could process everything her life.

ping

ping

holly sighed as she saw the texts from deji.

deji:

get ready we r gonna go to kfc

with jj

holly was too emotionally tired to fight back. she didn't want to see jj and deji's face again, but she didn't want to be alone. she replied with a "k getting ready cya x". she heeved herself out of her bed and threw the bottle in the grey trashcan by her bed. she pulled on a pink jumper and acid wash trousers, which was nothing like her style. 

she shoved on some black converse, which were thrown in the back of her closet and were coated with dust. she grabbed her backpack which contained twenty pounds and rushed to the elevator.

one silent car ride later, deji and holly arrived at the kfc. jj's lamborghini was parked near the front. holly sighed as she slipped out of the lambo. deji placed his hands on his hips.

"looks like he's already here." he observed. holly rolled her eyes.

"no shit sherlock." she muttered under her breath as she walked up to deji's side. deji rolled his eyes back at holly and pulled his phone out. he groaned as he started tapping furiously. 

"holly i need to do something for work so it'll just be you and jj okay?" he grunted as he slipped his phone back into his pocket. holly laughed half-heartily.

"are you fucking serious?" she asked with a fake grin plastered on her face. how dare deji blow her off? deji glared at her.

"i think you'd quite fancy that actually. i saw you holding hands with him." he shot back. holly shook her head and laughed again.

"because i fell and it hurt. he was just helping me up." she retorted, crossing her arms. 

"bullshit." he sneered crawling back into his car. he started it back up and holly shook her head again.

"you're just gonna leave me here?" she yelled at the car, which didn't respond. deji pulled out of the car park. holly flipped the lambo off and she turned to run into the kfc. 

"fuck you deji." she whispered as she swung open the doors aggressively. great. now she was trapped with jj and was forced to make awkward conversation. her eyes immediately darted to the man himself sitting alone in a booth, with his iphone x out.

"here goes nothing." she thought to herself as she slid into the booth. jj looked up and did his signature smirk as holly rolled her eyes. 

"we gotta lot to talk about. what were you doing with talia." she growled, placing her chin on her palm.