10

9:25 am, Janauary 16th, 2018
@ hollyw
(imagine this with holly and her outfit again lolol)

9:25 am, Janauary 16th, 2018@ hollyw(imagine this with holly and her outfit again lolol)

liked by KSI, will_ne, and 25,837 others
hollyw one of those nights 😌
(tagged @ ksi)

will_ne peng

hollyw  @ will_ne 😉

KSI: 😛😘
hollyw @ ksi🤮🤢
  ksi @ hollyw luv you 2 you smelly bitch 😜
miniminter @ ksi getting along now I see 😌😌
ksi @ miniminter she smells 🤢🤢 take her back plz
hollyw: @ ksi u smell like piss so don't even 😤😤
behzingagram @ ksi fighting like an old married couple already I see?
hollyw @ behzingagram wE'RE NOT EVEN A COUPLE
cassidyclear7 babes 😍😍
hollyw @ cassidyclear7 😙😙
sidemen77 cutie!!
ksifan12 BACK OFF BITCH IM HIS GF
taliamarmusic luv u 😘
hollyw @ taliamarmusic luv u more 💕
funminter1 gorg
sidmeneditss beautiful 😍😍
joewellerboy SLUT 🤮
hollyw @ joewellerboy PUSSY 🤮

"morning love," jj whispered into holly's ear. holly froze for a second.
"wait, am I in jj's bed?" she thought.
"oh, my, god." holly silently put her hand to her head after remembering last night

12:05 am, January 16th, 2018
slightly nsfw
"let's take this upstairs, shall we?" a tall black man purred, taking off his shirt to reveal his rock solid abs. holly licked her lips and tore off her old yeezus shirt to reveal a Victoria's Secret silky burgundy bra. she laughed and flipped her hair behind her shoulder. jj grabbed her little hand and the two dashed up to the bedroom. he flung open the door and the two rushed inside and shut the door. they looked at each other with lust in their eyes. jj rubbed his hands together as holly removed her dirty jeans to reveal matching underwear with lace at the sides. holly's wiggled her hips which made jj grin and remove the buckle of his jeans before peeling off his jeans. holly bit her lip seductively looking at his buldge (I'm sorry).
"so, you have any kinks?" jj asked with a smile.
"no, not really." she expressed, crawling into the silk sheets.
"let's go babe." he smiled, getting into the bed with the brunette girl.

back to reality.

"i had sex with him. i slept with jj." she reminisced silently. holly turned around and pulled jj into a kiss.
"morning bitch." she returned with a simper. holly would've never guessed she'd be sleeping with a man she hated a few hours ago. but now she felt completely different emotions. she wanted to stay here with him forever.

"still going to the mall hoe?" he asked her, massaging her neck. holly nodded with a smile.
"there's a coffee shop below. let's get dressed and we can go shopping all you want." he chirped, leaping out of bed and pulling a adidas tracksuit and pants  on.
"don't you need to train?" holly asked, hopping out of bed.
"babe. look at me." he boasted.
"cocky much?" holly joked.
"hate you." jj sung, walking over to her as she was pulling on this outfit.

jj gave her a quick peck on the cheek before placing an arm on her shoulder and walking out of the room

"i'll have an iced coffee please!" holly told the barista.
"i'll have the same." jj added, rubbing holly's back. the blonde barista slid the drinks forward.
"8.02 pounds, please." the blonde asked with boredom in her voice.
the two took their drinks and started to walk away from the tiny cafe.

"WILL?"
-
-
-
-
-
oooooooooo
what's gonna happen?
love u all X have a great day
💕