39

4:19 pm, febuary 19th, 2018

this day holly would've left l.a with jj. but now, she was stuck with logan paul. it had only been a few days and he had taken control of her entire life. it was more like a prison than a mansion.

"holly! jake's comin over for dinner." logan yelled from his room. she sighed. great. another paul to deal with. she weakly replied with a whatever as she dragged herself to the couch to scroll through the endless hate on her page. holly's reputation would never be the same as the fun loving girl from england who made videos with humble youtubers like willne and memeulous. she was now the biggest snake in england.

sommer

HOLLY!!! PLZ COME NOW!!!! AT THE MALL!!!!

holly quickly turned her head to see if logan's door was closed. even worse, logan wouldn't let her leave without one of his friends, which was hella awkward. logan told her he was on a "editing grind" so maybe she could leave.

holly

coming!

"just do it!" she told herself as she quickly flew from the couch, tiptoeing to the door. she did one last check at the door, then she dashed out, not looking back.

luckily, the mall was a walking distance from logan's house, except holly ran, in her yeezys. one of the very few perks of living in a mansion was the abundant amount of designer clothes that she stole from logan.

 one of the very few perks of living in a mansion was the abundant amount of designer clothes that she stole from logan

(her outfit)

the wind tugged at her hair as she jogged to the mall, slipping under the gates. l.a was so pretty. with his tall palm trees and clear skies. that was one thing that put holly in a better mood. she realized that she was starting to realize the little things in life, like how the sun danced on the patio, or how the shadows of the palms shaded the pool.

sommer was standing near the fountain in front of the mall. clutching a supreme duffel bag with a letter attached to hit. her face was bare, and she was wearing a bralette and activewear shorts. her concerned face softned as she saw holly bolt to her.

"holly!" she shrieked as she enclosed her in tight hug. holly sniffed and hugged her back. she had barely seen sommer before she was trapped with logan paul. she was overjoyed she had reached out to her.

"oh holly." sommer cried, staring at holly's tired face, sore from sobbing everynight. this made holly cry as well, and she buried her distressed face in sommers shoulder.

"we'll get you out of there, i promise." sommer kept, clutching holly's tight dress in her hand.

"but next time, maybe don't jog in a dress," holly let out a forced laugh through her wet face.
"well it couldn't look too suspicious. he doesn't know i'm out here." she mumbled, avoiding sommer's stressed expression.
"well, alissa told me everything about the paul's, and even though it may be hard, we'll make a plan. by the way, jj gave me this bag for you." she sighed as she handed the heavy bag to holly. holly let out another croak of tears as she read the letter attached to it.