33

3:30 am, February 11th, 2018
"wake up baby." jj softly mumbled into holly's ear. holly scrunched her nose and pulled the covers over her head, shielding herself from jj. jj chuckled, and pulled the cover back, leaving holly exposed. holly whimpered  the tried to pull the covers back, but jj held them tightly.
"gOooOo aWaayyy." holly moaned as jj wrapped his muscular arms around her small body.
"nOoooo." he mocked holly's pouty tone.
"comon, you wanna go to L.A?" he groaned, now getting annoyed as holly snuggled back into the mattress. jj picked wrapped his strong arms around holly's stomach and picked her up and held her to his chest, ignoring holly's pouts. he set her onto the wooden floor, trying to catch her as she fell back in exhaustion.

jj let out another groan as he dragged her lightly to the closest. holly was now awake, but her eyelids were still drooping and she was yawning. she struggled to grab her oversized supreme hoodie from the hanger beside jj's plane outfit; a gray hoodie and trousers.

 she struggled to grab her oversized supreme hoodie from the hanger beside jj's plane outfit; a gray hoodie and trousers

(her outfit)

jj grabbed holly's suitcase from beneath the hangers and grabbed his plain black one. holly was still rubbing her eyes with her hoodie sleeve and crossing her arms. jj strolled out of the walk in closet and holly slowly trudged behind him.

the rain slammed down on the ground as the two slid inside the uber quickly. holly yawned and leaned onto jj's shoulder, trying to fall asleep. jj tilted his head so he as on top of holly's, and pulled his phone out. the brightness awoke holly from her short slumber.

"turn it off." she murmured, nuzzling closer into jj's shoulder. holly felt jj sigh as he kept his phone on, ignoring holly's request. he reached a arm around her waist and pulled her closer into his chest.

babe 🤮🤮🤮 added you to the group!

babe 🤮🤮🤮: sup this is hols

rice 😛 hi hot stuff

babe 🤮🤮🤮  fuck off

rice😛 wow ok

alissa 🤩 heyy!

banks 🤑 yo

sommer 🤪 hiiii babe

rice 😛 where is she

babe 🤮🤮 🤮  sleeping

banks 🤑  its like 3 am in england bro

alissa 🤩  england is my city

banks 🤑  stop alissa 

rice 😛  that meme is dead

alyssa 🤩  wow stop bullying :(

 babe 🤮🤮 🤮  gtg bye

holly felt jj shuffled in his seat as the car skid to a stop. a groan drawled out of her lips as jj nudged her. her eyes slowly fluttered open due to jj's shakes. holly rolled her eyes as jj beckoned her to jump out of the car, which holly begrudgingly accepted.