2p Canada- Maple

One of my favorite Childs

Here you are laying in bed, suffering from your period, curled up in your blanket. Imagine a bunch of cats CLAWING at you stomach, bruh that's death right there. But, but!

Boyfriend to the rescue! Matt comes and with heating pads and chocolate, "Maple, you okay.""No, Mattie it hurts like HELL is inside of me!" He rests the heating pad on your stomach and it feels a little bit better and he puts the chocolate down on the nightstand.

"Maple, I'll make some chocolate chip pancakes with extra syrup just for you 'kay.""Thanks, Mattie." He left to go cook, while you laid there and you started nibble on the chocolate, okay more like scarf it down.

You hear a bunch of pots clash and clang to the floor. Being the loving girlfriend you are, you decide to get up (pain initiates) while feeling the death cramp. "Matt, what was that!", you yell down the hall.

You come up to find your 6'2 Canadian boyfriend on the floor with a POT on his HEAD. "I'mma take a picture of this-pfft!" You took a picture of the scene and sent it to Francois, Oliver, and Allen.

"How could you do this to me, (Y/n), I thought you loved me!""Don't worry Mattie I still do, but it was to good to pass up- HAHAAHAHHAahhh!".

Time Skip~

After sending the embarrassing picture, you got pancakes! They were warm and helped with your 'slight' problem. "Mattie, these pancakes are delicious!" "Thanks Maple, I knew you would love e'm."

After that you washed the dishes and went to lay down again. This time, Matt came and snuggled up next to you. It felt even warmer being right next to him, "Hey, Maple.""Yes, Mattie?""Don't leave, ever.""Okay Mattie." You drift asleep and you close your eye, only to hear a crapton of buzzing coming from your phone. You look at it to see that THE ENTIRE FACE FAMILY WAS TEXTING YOU(except Matt). They were all laughing at the picture you sent, Matt takes the phone away and throws it to ground in anger. "Buy another one." And he turns around the other way. "HAHAAHAHHAAHHH"

THANKS AGAIN FOR READING!
Italyismychild signing out!