2p Cities!

I've created these characters before on a blog and I wanted to post then here!
Descriptions First! (This will a lot of parts tho)

2p Allies Cities!

Brooklyn: She has dark skin and a couple of cuts on her face. She had two pigtails that have bows on each(given by Al). A bandaid on the bridge of her nose. Afro-Latina (she's kinda based off of people I've met in New York). Currently 5'4.

Ottawa: His hair is exactly like Matt's but they don't know where the curl is. He has central heterochromia, the center of his iris his blue while the outer part is magenta. Kinda looks  like Matt. A bit of Native American. Currently 5'7.

London: He has auburn hair with pink tips and has the same eye color as Oliver. He can't do the little swirly thing Oliver can. Cockney accent just like Oliver's, except he pronounces  things better. Pale skin. Currently 5'5.

Versailles: Her hair is exactly like 1p France's but it's longer and darker. She wears glasses from time to time, but you'll never catch her wearing them. She gets along with Matt, Ottawa, and Brooklyn, but has trouble with Al. Currently 5'1.

Siberia: Snow white hair, dark brown eyes, hair that reaches her shoulders. She wears a little military uniform(maybe a cold war one? Still figuring it out). Afro-Russian, also wears glasses because she's blind(as in, she can't see well without them). Currently 5'6.

Beijing: He has Zao's red eyes but has 1p Hong Kong's hairstyle. Wears the thing that 1p China wears except the sleeves are normal, like a long sleeved shirt. Has a dragon tattoo that he got without Zao's permission, because he's a edgy teen. Still 5'6.

2p Axis Cities!

Venice, N. Italy: Luca Vargas, a real hot head. Doesn't like you until you prove your worth. Yeah he's an asshole. Because weakness isn't in his hardware. Auburn hair and dark magenta eyes with a beauty mark by his left eye, also dark skin.

Naples, S. Italy: Andrea Vargas, the literal definition of chill. She will procrastinate, but she gets the job done. Hates being around Luca because he's always being rude. Best friends with Johanna and they go around pranking everyone, ESPECIALLY Luca. Brown hair with blonde ends and amber eyes, dark skin as well.

Berlin, Germany: It's ya girl Johanna! She's all work then play. She works for the government and she has a couple of scars on her face and body. Loud and somehow has a crush on Luca. Andrea is always poking at her for liking Luca. Olive skin, blue eyes, white hair with dyed purple ends.

Tokyo, Japan: Did someone call for a short and sweet kid? Here take a Haru. Kiddo here has a heck ton of energy due his ADHD, you'll have to repeat yourself to get a point across since he has trouble paying attention. Please show that you're interested in what he's saying when he's telling stories or about something he likes, he really likes that. Really loves Akane (as a father figure) and lives with him. Dark brown eyes, pale skin, and black hair with some reddish ends.

Madrid, Spain: Santiago, a big lazy mess. He hangs around in silence, under a blanket because why not? He's like Aizawa with his sleeping bag. He's like a vampire, sleep all day and wake up at night. He hangs around Naples and Berlin and lets them do whatever they want (they drew all over his face once).

Vienna, Austria: Elisa, the girl who came close to summoning Satan. Super into the occult but keeps it away from her friends. She has a LOT of grimoires in her room and plans to somehow break into the Vatican and get the Great Grimoire? She just huge bookworm and has her face in a book. Dark brown hair, red eyes, and pale skin.