2p Canada- We Broke the Table...

ANOTHER LEMON KIDS!

     After a long walk in the woods, you walked back to your boyfriend's house in the woods of Canada. You smell Honey Pancakes, such a sweet aroma... You walk over to the countertop and take one. You feel two strong arms wrapped around your waist and you hear a voice say, "Morning, Maple Syrup."

     You love your lumberjack boyfriend, he can be sweet to you mostly... or he has that 'I don't care' attitude, but other than that he can be really sweet like syrup. He started to kiss you up and down your neck, "H-hey, I'm trying to e-eat the pancakes!""Me first, pancakes later." He said within your neck. You let out a moan as he started to suck on you skin.

      Matthieu and his smart decision, decided to pick you up and put you on the table next to the both of you. "You sure we won't break this...."" It was made by me, I'm sure it won't break, Maple." You then sat up so you could pull your shirt off, Matt then pulled his off in a teasing manner. Matt starts kissing all the way down, until he reaches your pants.

      He pulls your pants off, causing you shiver at the cold feeling, but boy was that going to go away. He puts his fingers near your heat and starts to rub. " Ah-ngh, Ma-Ah!" He starts massaging your heat as you let even more moans of pleasure. He then takes his pants off and readied himself at you heat. "You ready, Maple?""YES MATT." He goes in at a fast pace which causes you to lose your breath.

     "Ah-ah, Mattie! Faster!", Matt starts speeding up as he reaches his own orgasm. He hits that spot and you lose all way of thinking and your eyes roll back. He let's out a groan at your increasing tightness. "Hey Mattie, I-I'm close!" "M-me too..." He releases inside (don't worry you're on the pill) and lays next to you. "Hey, Matt.""Hm?""Je t'aime.""Je t'aime, Maple..." You then heard a break and felt the table shake. "Um Matt, you feel that?""Tired? Yes." Then the table fell...... "Gee, 'It was made by me it's fine, Maple', I'm going to take a shower." "Can I join you!" "NO!"

RIP WHAT EVER INNOCENCE I HAD! WELL! IT WAS GREAT AND I STILL HAVE TO FINISH THE 2P CHINA ONE SO BYE! ITALYISMYCHILD OUT!