2P America-Meant To Be Yours

This popped into my head while watching a Heather's video. I can see 2p America doing this to be honest!

Allen: All is forgiven baby! Come on, get dressed. You're my date to the pep rally tonight!

Allen: You chucked me out like I was trash For that you should be dead...
But!
But!
But!
Then it hit me like a flash, What if high school way instead? *You're terrified in the closet*

Allen:Those assholes are the key! They're keeping you away from me! They made you blind, messed up your mind, But I can set you free!

Allen: You left me and I fell apart. I punched the wall and cried...
BAM!
BAM!
BAM! *You let out a cry at the loud noises*

Allen:Then I found you changed heart and set loose all that truthful shit inside! And so I built a bomb, Tonight our school is Vietnam!
LET'S GUARANTEE THEY'LL NEVER SEE THEIR SENIOR PROMMM!

Allen: I was meant to be yours!
            We were meant to be one!
            Don't give up on me now!
            Finish what we've begun!
            I was meant to be yours!

Allen: So when the high school gym goes BOOM with everyone inside
Phkw!
Phkw!
Phkw!
In the rubble of their tomb
We'll plant this note explaining why they died!

Allen & all 2P's: We, the students of Hetalia High.... Will die!*you find a rope*
Our burnt bodies will finally get through To you
Your society churns out slaves and blanks No thanks!
Signed the Students of Hetalia High 'Goodbye' *you start tying it*

Allen: We'll watch the smoke pour out the doors. Bring marshmallows, we'll make s'mores! We can smile and cuddle while the fire roars!

Allen: I was meant to be yours! We were meant to be one! I can't take it alone! Finish what we've begun! YOU WERE MEANT TO BE MINE! I AM A THAT YOU NEED! YOU CARVED OPEN MY HEART! CAN'T JUST LEAVE ME TO BLEED!

Allen: (Y/n)!, Open the- open the door please (Y/n), open the door, (Y/n), can we not fight anymore, please, Can we not fight anymore. (Y/n), sure, you're scared, I've been there. I can set you free! (Y/n), don't make me come in there! I'm gonna count to three!
One!
Two!
Fuck it!
*He kicks the door open and finds your hanged body(you aren't dead)*

Allen: Oh my God.... No! (Y/n)! Please don't leave me alone, ... You were all I could trust, I can't do this alone....

Allen & 2Ps: STILL I WILL IF I MUST!...*he escapes*

Mom:
(Y/n)!
I brought you a snack!
(Y/n)?
Aaaahhhhhh!
*Enter mom scream*