God of Music - Chapter 33: Awakening of Silver Light (1)

Posted on September 1, 2016 by Chamber — 18 Comments ↓
Although a lot of things happened recently, KangYoon was putting a lot of effort into the girl group project. Especially, since he invested a lot into the girls' teamwork. He intentionally put together two girls, who had bad affinity with each other, and constantly received progress reports, and he put efforts into scheduling practice where everybody got together. Especially since he tried to bring up teamwork by analyzing a lot of the data about their teamwork.
However, even after that, when he had a look at the most recent report, KangYoon's head dropped down automatically.

"To think I have to use a harsh move like this..."

KangYoon creased his brows when he looked at the paperworks titled 'Wonju Volunteer Activity'. Originally, this volunteer activity wasn't for evaluation, the original objective was for everyone to enjoy performing while getting used to the gazes of the people. However, as they lacked teamwork, he had changed the objective.
While KangYoon was concentrating on his work, someone came in after a knock. It was Min JinSeo, who was always eye-catching with her tall height and thin body figure.

"Welcome."
"Good day to you, sir."

Min JinSeo now showed good will rather than nervousness towards KangYoon. Her eyes contained a lot of softness and gentleness towards her savior and her supporting pillar at the same time.

"Why did you call me?"
"I had something to give you, but I didn't have the time to go downstairs. Did I interrupt you in your practice?"
"No, you're busy though, aren't you?"

Min JinSeo marveled while looking at the traces of work on KangYoon's desk. It was like this the last time as well, and this time too, there is a lot of work on his desk. This man lived really busily.
KangYoon held out the paperwork which was at the top of the pile of papers. When she received it, she saw that it was a script.

"One-man act? There's even a song."
"It's a one man-act script used a lot for practicing. There's a charity performance in 2 weeks, do you think you can do it?"
"Where?"

At the word 'performance', Min JinSeo felt more excited than nervous. Looking at her expression, KangYoon knew immediately.

'This girl is an actor sent from heaven.'

KangYoon could affirm that his choice hadn't been wrong while looking at that. He talked about the performance to her, while she was reading the script slowly.

"In 2 weeks, the next generation girl group will go to Wonju for a volunteer activity. There, we're going to do a charity performance and I want you to do a one-man act."
"Then am I going as well?"
"Yes. You can think that you're resting for 3 days and 2 nights. You'll have you debut soon so you can think it's a practice performance."
"I understand."
"I will tell you the detailed schedule through your manager."
"Okay."

Min JinSeo left the office and KangYoon started working again.
The pile of work on his desk decreased rapidly, but time went by fast as well.
When all the work was about to disappear, the moon was nigh.

"Haa..."

KangYoon, who put on his blazer to leave work, heaved a long sigh. It was a sigh due to the fatigue from work. When he left the lobby, everyone had already left and there was no one there.
When he arrived, HeeYoon greeted him.

"Did you have a good trip, my dear brother?"
"Yes. I had a good trip."
"Kyak!"

KangYoon embraced HeeYoon as soon as he saw her. HeeYoon exclaimed as she was slightly surprised, but KangYoon didn't pay any attention to that. He felt like his fatigue was melting away thanks to HeeYoon's warmth. HeeYoon also pat his back and accepted him.