God of Music Chapter 90. The Legend of Resuscitation (3)

| Previous | Index | Next |

– The song I will be singing this time is sir Lee HyungChan's 'You'.

While JayHan was walking up to the stage, the audience and the viewers were watching a video. In the video, Jay Han introduced the song he would be singing, as well as why he chose this song and how he would sing it.

– This song is very important for me. Until now, I received a lot of rebukes due to my inability of proper pronunciation of the lyrics, but I want to show that I can express my emotions through these lyrics.

After the short interview footage, the stage lights turned on. Then, the drums and the bass started flowing out of the speakers.

"Whooooo~~~"

Jay Han's charming humming decorated the instrumentals and the audience with signs started cheering. However, they were an extreme minority. Most of the others didn't seem to care at all.

Jay Han closed his eyes and started singing.

"Now I can't see you even if I want to – but closing my eyes I–"

Slow but not dragging, he matched the rhythm with his feet. Jay Han's unique deep voice added power to the song. He was careful to pronounce each word properly and sang.

"Now, I can't see anything – cannot say anything—"

The song went past the introduction and into the development section. The audience felt that the awkward pronunciation of before couldn't be felt anymore and they could now immerse themselves in the lyrics a lot more.

"The song's good"

"It's so...."

Little by little, people started falling for the song.

Not seeming to care, Jay Han focused on the song with his eyes still closed.

***

'It does feel awkward not to see the light.'

KangYoon was watching Jay Han's stage through TV at the company. Musical notes and light could not be felt through media. He felt stuffy as he couldn't see the details, but he could feel that Jay Han's song didn't sound awkward anymore.

"He's really good. So cool...."

Kim JiMin, who was watching by KangYoon's side, became absent-minded as Jay Han sang the climax part of the song. The seemingly not-caring audience had now turned into passionate audience as the song reached the climax. Kim JiMin was surprised to see the reactions of the audience.

"Sir, I think that place is turning into an uproar. I wish I was there...."

"Should I have looked for tickets? I didn't think about that."

Looking at the disappointed Kim JiMin, KangYoon made a bitter smile. Although he finished the arrangement for the song he had a lot of work to do as the CEO of a company and didn't think about getting tickets. It was a bit of a pity.

– I will—love you—for- ever—

Eventually, the song reached its conclusion and ended in a grand manner. Unlike what the chorus was singing at the back of the stage, Jay Han sang 3 tones higher than the original. The emotional song ended in a passionate song. The only female judge there, Hong SeYeon, stood up, while a few of the fans stood up as well and cheered.

Jay Han didn't seem to be nervous anymore and wiped his sweat with a small smile as he waited for the judge's opinions.

The excitement from the song still didn't seem to disappear yet as Hong SeYeon barely managed herself to sit down.