God of Music - Chapter 12: Sweeping Japan (8)

God of Music – Chapter 12: Sweeping Japan (8)
Posted on July 21, 2016 by Chamber — 12 Comments ↓
"I'm sorry."
-I'm alright, oppa. It's just your work, isn't it?
"Thank you for understanding. Anyway, sorry. I should've gone back on Saturday..."

While KangYoon was talking to HeeYoon on the phone, he couldn't help but feel sorry.
He thought that when the Music Station stage was over, he could quickly pack up and go back home, but there were a lot more work left than he thought.
Fortunately, HeeYoon understood his circumstances and encouraged KangYoon.

-I've seen the article, JooAh-unni hit a jackpot. It's all the rage now.
"It indeed was a jackpot. Thanks to that, there is a shortage of hands so I'm not able to go... You've received the regular dialysis, right?"
-Hey, don't start this again. That's the problem with you, oppa. Don't worry about it. Did you eat your meals regularly too?"
"Of course. It's too early for you to worry about me, HeeYoon."
-Hey? You're coming like this?"
"Hahahaha."

While talking to HeeYoon over the phone, KangYoon could rest for a while.
However, even that was brief.
Finally, a someone knocked on the door and opened it.
KangYoon sighed at his disappointment.

"I'll call you back later."
-Eat your meals regularly, and watch out for cars.

After the call ended, KangYoon received some paperwork from chief Han JungSuk.

"It's a request for order from XX distribution company."
"That's a huge lot."
"I think the effect from Music Station was quite big..."

As chief Han JungSuk said, the effect of the debut stage, that is, the Music Station stage, was huge.
A Korean singer called JooAh beautifully showed herself in Japan, and her albums were selling out with sparks.
Thanks to that, the albums that were piled up in the branch office were drying up and the newly produced albums were ordered out as soon as they were produced. They were short on hands so people all went to support and so, KangYoon was in a situation where he couldn't go back.

"What's JooAh doing?"
"There seems to be an interview with Sakeu Celebrities Magazine right now. After that, it's a photo shoot for Yoriura Magazine. Then..."
"That's a huge lot, especially when she just came here. However, there doesn't seem to be much of music related schedules."
"That..."

When KangYoon found it strange, Chief Han JungSuk said it wasn't his decision and pulled out.
He couldn't say anything about other department's way of work.
KangYoon said he understood and made him leave.

'Phew. This should be about alright.'

KangYoon was about to call for the request of order, but he stopped.
In fact, his work was over with the stage and the few days of debut season after that.
He did the start beautifully, so it was time for someone else to take over.
To do more than that, was overstepping on other's rights.
After having finished working, KangYoon headed to the rooftop.

"Fuu..."

On the rooftop, KangYoon spit out a long breath of smoke.
Smoking was something he didn't do usually since it may affect the health of the singers.
Especially today, the scattering smoke made him feel satisfied for some reason.

'Haha. Me? On JooAh? And a success at that?'

KangYoon was still not calm.
The album sales weren't calculated yet but it seemed that they were nearing 500,000. He could say it was a success.
They said it might become a million-seller soon, so this was not just a success, but a big one. In the 'past', he was called the minus's hand for his repeated failure but to think he made a singer succeed on a foreign stage... This feeling of achievement was indescribable by words.
It wasn't a high building, but the scenery down was unspeakably beautiful. The feeling of success made everything seem more beautiful.