God of Music Chapter 106. Ease is Power!

| Previous | Index | Next |

"It's not bad."

Said Professor Choi ChanYang as he praised the song that Park SoYoung brought him. The feel of the song, accompanied by a piano, was pretty good.
Park SoYoung finally calmed down her nervousness with a sigh.

"Phew. That's good. I thought about HyunAh-unni as I wrote this. Is it really okay?"
"I think it will suit her well. The bass line is especially good, but the chord progression is a little...."

Professor Choi ChanYang pointed out a part played by the electric guitar. Although the bass line was good, the electric guitar part was too showy, and suggested her to edit it slightly. Park SoYoung understood what he meant and nodded.

"I understand. Thank you for your guidance."
"Okay. Come again anytime if you need any help."
"Oh, yes. Now that I think about it; can I submit this to somewhere other than my graduation exam?"
"Another place? Where?"

When he asked, Park SoYoung replied after a little bit of hesitation.

"I... thought of taking this to KangYoon-oppa."
"You want to sell your song to him?"

Professor Choi ChanYang became very curious. He even had a slight smile on his face.

"That would be... good, but... actually, no. Who would buy my song? I shouldn't have said that. Sorry."

She thought that she said something rude since Professor Choi ChanYang was always so nice. She shook her head and turned around to leave. Just then, Professor Choi ChanYang kindly spoke.

"You're afraid of being judged."
"......."

Bullseye. Professor Choi ChanYang added.

"But if it's him, he should be able to tell you what level your composition is at. If I were you, I would prioritize showing my work to him rather than the graduation exam. Being examined within college is like judging the sky from the bottom of a well. Moreover, Mr. KangYoon has a good eye for these kind of things."

Park SoYoung did not reply and left after a greeting.

'Being judged, huh...."

The bottom of the well contrast did not leave Park SoYoung's head for a long time. Her hesitations continued into her classes as well.

***

Springtiue is warm, usually. However, to Kim JaeHoon, his spring this year was hotter than anyone.

"Whew.... I guess I'll say goodbye to this hellish schedule for a while after today."

Inside the car with KangYoon, Kim JaeHoon ended up laying down on the seat as he muttered.

"That's right. Thanks for all your hard effort, earning all that contract fee back for us."
"I never imagined I would have earned 1.5 billion won (about 1.5 million USD) all in one month."
"Didn't I tell you that you'll experience hell?"

Kim JaeHoon now had a headache from all those hellish events. He practically visited every place in the country. Jeju island, Land's End, and even the frontlines where North Korea could be seen – KangYoon did not leave any one of them out. What was even more frightening was his driving skills. His awesome skills lead Kim JaeHoon not being late to schedule even once.
Kim JaeHoon gulped down a bottle of water that was on the back seat.

"But it looks like I'll say goodbye to events for a while. This is rather sad on its own?"
"Hahaha, that's how people are. What? I could get you some more if you want to."
"I'll have to decline. I'm no robot. Rather than that, I want to record the song I heard at the house quickly."
"Okay okay. But the release date will be scheduled along with the concert hall date. Keep that in mind."
"Got it."