God of Music - Chapter 49: Making it Work(2)

Posted on February 12, 2017 by Koukouseidesu — 33 Comments ↓
-繰り- 返して — (Kurikaeshite = Repeat/Again)

While the accompaniment changed, and the effector changed, JooAh kept repeating the same phrase.

Although it was the same phrase, she tilted her head when she discovered that the feeling she had gradually changed.

-Oppa, my voice is echoing too much.

"Is there too much echo..."

KangYoon immediately requested Composer Shunji to change the effector. He seemed to have the same mind as KangYoon as Composer Shunji worked on the machine immediately.

After touching it, JooAh sung the same phrase again. However, JooAh still tapped on her microphone and expressed her complaint.

-It's strange. It's too sharp.

"What about the melody?"

-I'm not sure about the melody, but right now, I don't feel it's that good.

JooAh expressed her complaint, seemingly dissatisfied with the sounds. The continuous drain on her stamina due to the recording also played a role.

It was the same with KangYoon or Composer Shunji. However, no one expressed their fatigue until they became satisfied.

'The light of the musical note slightly changes. It's getting affected by which sound effect is added.'

The sound effect right now was a mix of an organ and a piano. They weren't just recording. Composing, to be exact, arranging, was the word.

Composer Shunji wanted to give her a song that matched her, as he was a fan of her, and JooAh wanted a proper song.

The two's synergy was good, but KangYoon judged that the efficiency won't be good like this.

[This won't do. Let's rest for a bit.]

In the end, KangYoon declared rest. KangYoon signaled JooAh inside the booth to come out.

"Ah... So tired..."

JooAh laid on the sofa as soon as she came out. As her top was quite short, her thin waist was exposed.

Composer Shunji widened his eyes in shock, but KangYoon seemed to be used to it, as he just asked Composer Shunji what he wanted for dinner.

[Is there anything you want to eat?]

[Is it dinner time?]

[Do you like sushi? Or Korean food?]

[This is Korea so I should eat Korean food. What was it? Something similar to natto...]

Korean Doenjang Jjigae, Composer Shunji wanted this. KangYoon called for a delivery right away.

JooAh grumbled, saying why he didn't ask her, but KangYoon completely ignored her. It was a small revenge for getting him caught up in this.

Not long after that, doenjang jjigae, kimchi jjigae, and sundubu jjigae was delivered. It seemed the sundubu jjigae and the doenjang jjigae had no salt added to it, as there was salt on the side.

"I really should acknowledge your senses."

JooAh praised KangYoon while putting a little salt into the sundubu jjigae, and Composer Shunji also started eating the doenjang jjigae after putting some salt in.

He kept shouting 'sugoi', seemingly surprised at KangYoon's consideration.

After the meal, KangYoon had some rest time. As he had a headache KangYoon headed to the rooftop. He craved for a smoke, which was rare.