God of Music Chapter 63. The Result of 1 Year (2)

| Previous | Index | Next |

"Kyaa! It's MinAh! MinAh-unni!"

"Ris! Ris!"

When Jung MinAh and Christie An took place in the center, the girls in uniform that held up banners screamed out. There was various text on those banners ranging from 'MinAh Unni FTW' and 'Ris Ris Our Ris'.

'Hey, it's the ones from before.'

'Awesome.'

Christie An agreed with Jung MinAh's words. Those girls in uniform were the same ones that were in front of the TV station in the freezing cold. They felt curious about how they gained fans before they managed to do anything.

When everyone got into position, the sign came down and the music started flowing out. It was the title song 'Together'. Jung MinAh and Christie An decorated the front magnificently with their steps and when they slid to the sides, Seo HanYu pushed forward to the center.

– One day – the park late at night—the white horse rocker—

Seo HanYu's voice and even her breath rung out on the stage. She was currently wearing an ear-mic that barely covered her mouth. No, the other girls were the same. Thanks to that, they could live-perform on the stage without using AR.

Debut, live stage.

The staff had their jaws agape while watching EDDIOS's stage. Girls with ear-mics while dancing vividly. It was a fresh shock for them.

'They're amazing. They can sing on a live show with such a dance routine?'

'Kids these days are amazing.'

Whispered the male staff members that were controlling the dry ice machine from behind the stage. Thanks to their chatter, they almost missed the right time to eject the dry ice.

The stage colored in faint yellow and blue was not flamboyant. However, it was enough to emphasize the girls on stage. The spotlight enveloped all the girls and did their job.

They were releasing a strong white light right now.

'Phew.'

When the 1st verse ended and the interlude came, KangYoon could sigh in relief. Before it was Ailee Jung's turn, Jung MinAh's solo dancing stage played out. The powerful snaps along with the popping dance enchanted the audience who didn't look interested in them before.

'MinAh definitely has the power.'

KangYoon saw that Jung MinAh's dancing made the light stronger. KangYoon had requested the staff beforehand to take special care of the lights and other special effect machines when it was Jung MinAh's dance. A pillar of smoke burst out while moving lights emphasized Jung MinAh in turns. This, in turn, made the light even stronger.

The interlude finished and Jung MinAh went back. Next up was another verse. Ailee's powerful voice followed.

– When I open my eyes the fresh- sunlight—greets me – and I feel the excitement-

Although the song had a bright mood, it still contained emotions with a powerful voice. The powerful voice was essential and it instead stimulated the feelings of people.

KangYoon was breathless while watching EDDIOS's debut stage from the back of the stage.

The performance was nearing its climax. Everyone stood in one line and started raising their voice. The tone became higher and the girls danced a lot faster as well.