God of Music - Chapter 51: Girl Group Start (1)

Posted on March 5, 2017 by Koukouseidesu — 16 Comments ↓
Min JinSeo was currently on Namiseon(Island). She was taking a photo shoot in a forest within Namiseom that would go on a women's magazine.

"Yes, that's it!! Can you smile a little?"

Amongst the continuous camera shutter sounds, Min JinSeo was displaying various expressions; sometimes it was bewitching; sometimes vivacious.

"JoonSoo, tilt the reflecting disc a little."
"Yes."

The man moving the reflecting disc covered with foil kept moving locations to erase the shadow from Min JinSeo's face while the photographer kept pressing the shutter.

Although it was a windy forest, the weather was still hot so it was a difficult photo shoot.

Wearing a pink dress, the photo shoot kept on for a long time. After sending the results through the laptop, the photographer and the staff's expressions became bright while they were looking at the results with the magazine company's personnel.

"Her expression is so... Is dear JinSeo really 3rd-year middle schooler?"

"She is quite the item. I feel that everything that needs to be there is there on her face."

"She might capture many a suitor when she grows up, eh?"

While everyone was voicing their opinions while looking at the result, Min JinSeo approached. She wasn't that satisfied with the results, but as the people were full of praises, she instead became embarrassed.

They decided to have a resting time before going to the next location after changing clothes. While the staff were resting in their respective teams, her manager, Kim JooHwan, handed her a bottle of water and a towel.

"Thank you, oppa."

"Not at all. It's my job."

During the resting time, Min JinSeo conversed with other people and asked about the equipment. As she was a teenager who still had a lot of curiosity, the people were happy to answer her questions.

Moreover, her appearance played a big role as well. It wasn't exaggerated to say that the venue was centered around her.

"Here."

"Thank you!!"

"You don't have to be that formal..."

Min JinSeo was also embarrassed when a staff from the lightings team was jumping around in happiness with her signature.

Although a lot of things happened that day, the photo shoot in Namiseom ended successfully. The photographer wasn't stingy with his praises while saying that it would be a masterpiece, and the magazine company also did a thumbs-up.

When the photo shoot ended, the sun was already setting. Min JinSeo got on the van while dragging her exhausted body along.

The road to home from Namiseom was quite far. Due to her fatigue, Min JinSeo fell asleep mid way. Although she wasn't fully used to sleeping in in the van, she felt relaxed and a tinge of happiness when she thought that other people needed her.

"JooHwan-seonbae-nim. Did you hear about Team Leader?"

"Which one? Our Team Leader?"

"No, I mean Team Leader Lee KangYoon."

However, just as she was about to fall asleep, she could hear a strange thing. It was the conversation between Manager Kim JooHwan and the road manager.

"Team Leader Lee? Why? Did he start another concert? Ayy... those people will be dying right now."

"It's not that. Well... Even if I have to suffer, I want to go to that team. Even though work is hard on that team, isn't the bonus very generous?"