Chapter 1 'Psycho'

They called him psychotic and they asked me everyday why I love him.

I'm Arabella 18 years old red hair brown eyes and cheer captain.

You hear cheer captain and you automatically think oh she is just some stuck up bitch. Well i'm not the only reason i'm captain is because our school lacks in the whole cheer department and i'm the only one that can even do a flip.

You also would expect me to be the most liked person in school right? Wrong. People tend to shy away from me. That because i'm dating Calum Hood. No hes not the badass of the school  that will fight you any second he has the chance to, or the stuck up jock that thinks hes better than everyone and will punch you if you do anything to hurt his reputation.

Calum was the schools psychopath.

But he wasn't “psycho” to me. He wasn't “Psycho Hood” or That boy that your told to stay away from. To me he was just Calum Hood the boy I am completely in love with.  

No one else saw that Calum.

They saw the Calum that murdered his sister and mother and instead of going to jail was marked insane and spent three years in a mental institution. They always asked me how I can stand to be around him how I can even look at him let alone how I can love him. They didn’t know the real Calum or his real story but maybe they will someday or maybe they won't, but theres nothing that will make me love Calum any less.

A/N SO HERE IS MY FIRST CALUM FANFIC I HOPE THAT YOU REALLY LIKE IT. IF YOU HAVEN'T READ MY HARRY FANFIC GO READ IT NOW IT'S ON MY PROFILE IT'S CALLED HIDDEN AND ABUSED. IF YOU READ HIDDEN AND ABUSED THANK YOU AND I HOPE YOU LIKE THIS ONE. UMMM FOLLOW MY TWITTER @CALUMXFLANNEL AND MY INSTAGRAM @TIFFANYHEART94 SINCE I DON'T HAVE AN ACCOUNT FOR THUS FANFIC BECAUSE IT JUST STARTED AND I DON'T KNOW IF ANYBODY WILL EVEN READ IT LOL. WELL THIS A/N HAS BEEN TOO LONG LOL.

PLEASE VOTE SHARE AND COMMENT. (COMMENTS MAKE MY DAY!! I RESPOND TO THEM TOO YAYYY!!)

Xx. TIFFANY