Chapter 3 'Mental'

ARABELLAS POV

I can't believe we are back in the fucking hell hole again. This weekend was fun we were away where no one knows Calum's history and no one looked at us weird. I hate the looks that Calum gets not because I'm ashamed to be with him but because it makes me sick that the person I love the most is hated.

Were just sitting here in algebra listing to the teacher go on about some kind of quadratic equation problem thing that I could care less. Me Abbey Calum and Luke have the back table the table that no one comes to the table that no one looks at not even the teacher. I could be having sex with Calum right here right now on the table and no one would even notice. I have my hand placed on Calum's knee as his arm is wrapped around me as we just blankly started at the teacher.

The door of the classroom swings open to revel our headmaster.

"Okay guys I have exiting news. It's field trip time! So you we are adding a new mandatory class here at hills high which is psychology. So in honour of that we are going to take a trip to the local mental institution to learn all kinds of great stuff. Okay class may resume." The head master says and hands papers to my teacher and exits back through the door that he came in.

This is not good. I look over to my boyfriend and I see panic spread across his face and pure terror. That the place where he spend three years locked up and labeled mental. His breathing starts to get faster and he starts to shake. He's going to have a panic attack.

"Calum calm down it will be okay. Please babe." I say trying to wrap him on my arms while he is shaking.

"Look psycho is having a panic attack."

"You get to go visit the place where you belong."

"You can finally be with your kind of people."

All shouts from people who have realised Calum havering a breakdown.

"I swear to god if you don't shut the hell up you guys will all be in body bags-"

"Hemmings office now you don't say stuff like that." The teacher yelled.

"What but you going to let every one else-"

"We're not talking about everyone else now go! Arabella please take Calum in the hallway till he can calm down."

These fucking teachers don't even care I quickly grab Calum and take him out on the hallway. Once were out in the hallway I attach my lips to his and he begins to steady his heart beat and kisses back. I read somewhere that if you hold your breath it could stop a panic attack and when you kiss you hold your breath.

CALUM POV

I can't go back I can't. Things happened in that place that I don't wanna tell anyone. Things happened in there that I can't even explain logically. Things happened in there that still give my nightmares today and make me wake up screaming in the middle of the night. It's not that I just don't want to go back I don't want Ara in that place it's a dark and bad place and bed things happen I don't want her getting hurt. I don't want anything bad to happen to her. She is the best thing that has ever happened to her and I would give up my life to protect her.

If we have to go on that mental hospital I'm just afraid were all not going to make it out of there.

A/N I KNOW ITS SHORT BUT I WANTED TO LEAVE IT IN THIS CLIFFHANGER. SO THIS IS WHERE ITS GLING TO KINDA START TAKING A LITTLE TWIST. I LOVE YOU GUYS.

Xx. Tiffany