Chater 6 'Just Like Mali'

The gif is luke and Abbey!

CALUMS POV

All I hear is wheres Abbey over and over and I see Ara and Luke in tears both of them screaming. Luke is missing his girlfriend and Ara is missing her best friend.

“Cal” I hear luke say between sobs.

“YOU NEVER THOUGHT SHE WOULD BE FIRST DID YOU, WELL SOMEONE WAS WRONG WEREN'T THEY, BUT SHES NOT DEAD YET, YOU HAVE 20MIN TO FIND HER AND SAVE HER OR SHE WILL BE DEAD. DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES. SHES A PRETTY ONE ISN'T SHE ALMOST A PRETTY AS YOU SISTER BUT YOU KILLED HER WILL YOU BE RESPONSIBLE FOR HER DEATH AND DROP LIKE MALI. YOUR TIME STARTS NOW GOOD LUCK.”

Thats all I needed to hear the game is on and i'm not going down without a fight. Abbey could be anywhere but we will find her and we will save her. She will not end up like Mali. Like Mali. Like Mali. That it maybe just maybe she is where Mali died. He said will she drop like her shes pretty like her there has to be a connection. Lets just hope i'm right because if she is going down like Mali we need to get her out.

“I think I know where she is.”

All four heads look up to me.

“We need to go now.”

“Wait.” Ash says running over to his dresser and pulling something out.

It's a knife well a few knives and a gun.

“Take these we never know. And calum take the gun.”

We all just nod and don't even question how a mental patient can get his hands on a knife and a gun. I grab Ara’s hand and she smiles up at me.

“Guys be careful, if i'm right and he is going to kill her like I was forced to kill Mali she probably chained to the ground of the boiler room soaked in gas after 20mins she will be light and burned to death.”     

Memories start to flash.

My sister.

I can still see it perfectly like it was yesterday. She was chained to the floor. Her clothes were drenched. I still hear her screams and pleas. Next thing I knew I couldn't control my body anymore and there was a lighter in my hand. I threw it and watched as she went up in flames. It haunts me every night I wanted to kill my self so badly but I had people to stay for and I still have people to fight for.

We approached the door only to hear loud shrieks coming through the door. Luke began calling out for her and tying to push open the door but it wouldn't budge. I was getting ready to help him just when he ran into the door with all his might to get to Abbey. At that moment you could see his desperation to get to her and to save her. To save the one he loves.

There I saw a repeat of what I saw years ago. Abbey was in the same position as Mali just what I thought.

Ara started to break down in my arms she began to shake and cry. I held her as tight as I could.

“This is a boiler room there has to be some kind of hammer we can break the chains and get her out of here.” I yeled.

Luke ran up to Abbey and hugged her tight and kissed her and promised her that he would get her out of here.

After that he ran with Ash and Mike trying to find a hammer or anything that could break the chains. He was determined and successful he found a hammer and as hard as he could banged on the lock of the chains. I had never seam Luke so strong because in seconds he had the look broken and her unchained and pulled into his arms. Both of them crying. Along with Ara who i still was holding.

I was happy but not relieved we might of saved her but who is next.

“You can't stay in these clothes there wet and it's freezing in here.” Luke said.

Without even a second thought Luke stripped a trembling Abbey and then took of his sweater he had over his t shirt and placed it over Abbey. With their size difference it completely covered Abbey to her knees like a dress.

“Lets get out of here.” Ash speaks up.

As we exit the boiler room I hear a crash down the hallway. My attention immediately darts to the direction of the sound. I see a tall curly haired boy. It can't be he died.

“Ha..Ha..Ha..Harry”

A/N I HOPE THAT YOU LIKED IT. SO ABBEYS NOT DEAD. YAYYYY!!!!!! PLEASE KEEP VOTING COMMENTING AND SHARING. LOVE YOU GUYS

Xx. Tiffany