Chapter 5 'Dad'

"What do you mean it's locked." Luke yelled as he pulled Abbey in closer to him.

"I mean the doors won't open."

"I didn't think there were allowed to be locks on these doors."

"There's not." Ash says.

"Then how the fuck is it locked." Luke says.

"It's happing again." I speak up with terror in my voice.

I tighten my grip around Ara nothing is going to happen to her. I will do anything to get her out of here safe.

"We need to get out of this room, we can take the back way and get into mine and Mikey's room. That's the safest place that I can think of right now."

"No where is safe." Mikey says.

Ara and Abbey look terrified. Luke just looks at me with a confused look with a little fright.

"Ar don't leave my side unless I tell you too okay and if then you need to stay with Ash or Michael. Okay please promise me this."

"I promise Cal but what the hell is going on."

"I will explain everything when we get to Mikey and Ash room. I love you."

"I love you too cal."

We make our way through the back way and into their room thankfully with out a problem. When we enter Michael sits down on his bed where Luke sits next to him and then Abbey next to him while their hands still intertwined with each other.

Ash goes to sit in his bed and I take the sit down next to him pulling Ara down on top of my Lap and I wrap my arms around her waist.

"Ara, Luke, Abbey I think it's time for you to know the whole story."

"So you guys know what I did to get in here. Right?"

All three of them just nod their head, and Ara places a small kiss in my cheek.

"We'll I didn't want to do it. It wasn't me we'll it was but it wasn't at the same time. Luke you have known me since we were young I loved my mum and Mali. But someone you don't know about it my dad. We'll that's because he didn't exist In my life till that night that I killed them or should I say he killed them. He's not here as a human like we are he is here as a demon. He is here to destroy my life. He made me kill them he possessed me some how to do it. He thought getting me in here I would really go crazy and just like take a handful of pills and be dead but I didn't. I knew I had people in the out side of these walls that I couldn't just take my own life. Then he made a vow that If I wouldn't take my own life he would do it him self. And that he tried every night he tried everything possible from fire to gas to trying to just kill me with a knife, but every night I fought to the best of my ability and I won and I made it out but now I'm back and he is even more mad and stronger than he was before. He will kill anyone is his path he has been trying to kill Ashton and Michael ever since I left and he will not stop till everyone I care about is dead and till I am dead. I'm warning you that this time before we get out is going to be hell and things are going to happen that you thought never even existed, but I promise you I will not let him hurt any of you no more blood will be in my hands. All of us will get the hell out of here in one piece. Ara, Luke, and Abbey just listen to what me Ash and Michael say and don't go anywhere with out one of us. I'm really sorry that you have to be in on this I love you three and you excepted me for all that I am and I couldn't be more thankful I will do anything to get you out of here safe it won't be easy but it's the only way."

"Cal I'm so sorry dude." Luke looks at me with hurt in his eyes. "I never knew that you went through all this in here. I will be here with you the whole way and I will fight were in this together Cal. Cake forever."

Luke makes his way over and gives me a small hug.

"Cal I can't believe that someone is trying to kill you. How is that even possible. I can't have you die. I love you so much." Ara says crying into my chest.

"Everything will be okay Ar I love you and you are my whole world I am nothing without you and I will fight to my death to protect you."

"LOVE MAY BE CUTE AND MAY THINK YOUR BETTER NOW BUT YOUR STILL A DEAD BOY NOW MORE THEN EVER. YOU JUST GAVE ME MORE FUN YOU BROUGHT YOUR BEST FRIENDS AND THE LOVE OF YOUR LIFE. OH SWEET SWEET ARABELLA IT WOULD BE A SHAME IF SOMETHING WERE TO HAPPEN TO HER OR WHAT ABOUT LITTLE LUKEY BOY YOUR BEST FRIEND FOR YEARS, BUT THAT LITTLE FUCKER HELPED YOU GET OUT OF MY HANDS SO HE HAD TO PAY. OR WHAT ABOUT THE OTHER TWO PSYCHOS.

THEY WILL FALL ONE BY ONE AND THEIR BLOOD WILL BE ON YOU HAVE FUN WITH MY GAMES I WILL KILL YOU SON AND I WILL INJOY SEEING YOUR BLOOD SPILL OUT AND YOUR HEART STOP AND YOUR BODY BECOME ICE COLD." A voice echoes through the room.

I know who it is everyone knows who it is. He says they will go one by one but I'm not going to let that happen.

Suddenly the lights flicker and then it goes black with a loud crash. Screams are heard through out the whole room. Then the lights are back.

There's no blood and no shadowy figure in the corner of the room. No smell in the room no closing walls no hotness from fire and no knives at my head. Something had to have happen but no.

Then I hear a cry come from the other bed. I look too Luke then next to him where there is an empty spot.

Abbeys gone.

A/N I HOPE YOU LIKE IT I KNOW THAT ABBEY IS GOING TO KILL ME BUT OWELL. ILY ABBEY. SORRY THAT ITS REALLY SHORT. IM REALLY EXITED TO WRITE THIS AND I HAVE ALOT IN MIND FOR IT SO YAYY!! ALSO I HOPE THAT YOU LIKE THE TITLE CHANGE I JUST LIKE IT BETTER. SO PLEASE KEEP VOTING AND COMMENTING AND PLEASE SHARE THIS EITH EVERYONE PLEASE.

I LOVE YOU

Xx. Tiffany