Chapter 7 'Them'

His green eyes match up with mine.

How can this be he was dead. I saw his body burn. I saw them carry him away in a body bag. I saw his boyfriend cry his eyes out and then I saw his boyfriend commit suicide a few hours later because he had nothing else to live for.The day that Harry Styles and Louis Tomlinson died was the day this place was silent. They were loved by everyone even the bitchiest nurses that hated everyone loved them. Their relationship was one that you would see in a movie they were the perfect two for each other. They kept each other alive, the reason they were both in this place was sever depression and more suicide attempt then you can count on both your hands and feet. So when Harry went everyone knew that Louis was going too.

"Calum" I hear his raspy voice speak but theirs something off about it.

"How are you here your dead Harry."

"He is dead." A softer voice speaks up.

Lou appears behind him wrapping his arms around the younger boys waist.

"But then how the Hellers you here."

"We're not completely sure ourselves but we heard screams of desperation and then we were here. So I guess somehow we were sent to help you guys."

"Thank fucking gosh we need some help here.” Michael says sounding a little relieved but still on edge.

“I think we just need to get the hell out of this place.”

“I hate to break our bubble who ever you are we've thought of that and checked all the exits even the secrets one that we used to sneak out of there is no way of getting out of here.” Lou says looking sympathetic to Abbey, whose face just seems to get even sadder.    

I hate that this is because of me all of this is because of me. If I would have just let him kill me we wouldn't be in this case right now, but I couldn't leave I couldn't leave Ara and Luke and now Abbey they all mean to much to me. I'm not losing any of them nor am  I with Michael or Ashton. I don't know how were all going to survive this but now that Harry and Lou are here maybe we just have a chance.

We need to come up with a plan, but how do we even stop this like will it be over in the morning and we can leave do we just have to survive the night or will this go on till he is completely gone forever. I also don't want to leave Ashton and Michael here to fight again and what about Harry and Lou what state are they in, what happens when we leave this place.  It sucks not knowing anything.

Then a small crumpled and tattered piece of paper lands on the floor in front of me.

Survive the night then find a way out, i will handle the rest after, keep everyone safe, i'm here with you but I can't be in a form like Harry or Lou just know that I will help you as much as I can. I love you lots little bro.

-Mali

I feel tears in my eyes as i read the note, but before I could tell anyone of the written words of my sister. The lights flicker and a scream echoes through the hallway I grip Ara’s hand with all of my strength and I feel a squeeze back.

But when the lights turn back on my heart drops as I see my best friend Michael Clifford with a rope around his neck hanging from the ceiling. His shirt torn off and scratched and dripping blood on his chest was the 1 out of 6.

“YOU THOUGHT THAT YOU COULD JUST RECEIVE HELP WITHOUT ME TAKING ANYTHING AWAY FROM YOU. DID YOU REALLY THINK THAT YOU WOULD ALL MAKE IT OUT ALIVE. THINK AGAIN SON THE GAMES ARE JUST BEGINNING.”