Chapter 2 'Away'

A/N ARABELLA AND ABBEY IN THE PICTURE ON THE SIDE ARABELLA IS THE RED HEAD ABBEY THE BRUNETTE.

As the doors open everyone clears the halls and a scared expression crosses most peoples face and some with a face of disgust. It hurts me because I know who everyone is looking it. It's Calum. People back away from him because they are afraid that he is going to lose it some day and just kill everyone in sight. He makes his way towards me with his best friend Luke the only one of his friends that stayed with him through everything. Him and Cal have an apartment together and Luke never leaves his side. Luke will also beat the shit out of anyone who tries to say anything or hurt Calum in any way. One thing I learned is that not all friends are true friends Calum used to have lots of friends and after the incident Luke is the only one who stayed. I used to have a lot more friends than I do now too but they dropped one by one as me and Calum got closer. They only one that stayed with me was Abbey she was also Lukes girlfriend.

If you didn’t know what happened you would think that Calum was the shy scared boy and he was. Everyone thought he was dangerous but he wasn’t, he had a good heart and a loving personality. He was also the one that was scared he flinched every time someone screamed at him and he woke up in the middle of the night screaming and crying.

Calum and Luke reach us and Calum wraps his arms around my waist and places a kiss on  the top of my head and I smile up towards him. I don't get how anyone can't love him.

“So I say we drive up to that movie on the beach all they way up in L.A it's like a 4 hour drive.” Abbey says.

“I think thats a great idea we can take my dads Volkswagen Van it has matresses and stuff in the back.” Luke adds.

“I think that sounds fun we have a long weekend maybe we can just spend it up there rent a hotel room we need to get away from all this shit here.” I say looking around the hallway to see people just staring at us.

Luke seems to take a notice to all the stares too.

“WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU LOOKING AT!” Luke yells in annoyance.

We hear a few freaks and psychos thrown back at us but we just ignore them because it happens everyday.  Well everyone but Calum ignores it, I can see the pain across his face. I kiss his lips.

“Lets just get out of here now.”

“Good idea Ar i'm sick of all these dicks in this fucking school.” Luke yells the last part of it so that everyone can hear him.

Abbey jumps on Lukes back and runs down the hallway and me and Calum follow behind hand in hand.

A/N I HOPE YOU LIKE IT SORRY IT SHORT BUT I HOPE TO KEEP UPDATING THIS STORY OKAY SO ARABELLA IS PICTURED AS HOLLAND RODEN AND ABBEY IS CRYSTAL REED. THIS UPDATE IS SUCKY BUT IT WILL GET BETTER BECAUSE IT'S GOING TO TAKE A PRETTY COOL TWIST THAT I LOVE!!! COMMENT VOTE AND SHARE!

Xx. TIFFANY :)